Has anyone ordered parts from LCI?

/ Has anyone ordered parts from LCI? #11  
Just cause they sell vn dosent mean they wont work on anyones Yanmar possibly. Weather that be a VN yanmar or a Original japanese yanmar. If it comes into their shop they need parts to do the work.

/ Has anyone ordered parts from LCI? #12  
May be true but this was a JUNKER. Rearend, trans, eng, pto,brakes, It May have been a customers or someones personal tractor but they would have been better off junking it. With labor and Parts markup they would have come out cheaper buying a used in good working cond. We was Laughing.

/ Has anyone ordered parts from LCI? #13  
Yea all those parts would deffinitly come out better to buy one out of the iwwanna. Heck all that wrong that dosent make any sense, they can buy a VN rebuild for about $3000-$3200 for a ym 2000 if i remember what a guy told me who use to buy them, that was with shipping put on them.

/ Has anyone ordered parts from LCI? #14  
Those were just parts not a whole Rear end,Eng,Trans. Etc. It was funny but did cross my mind on Them Refurbishing units in house also. :laughing:

/ Has anyone ordered parts from LCI? #15  
i realize you were talking about parts to rebuild components but at the price of parts and the labor rate in the ATL area (probably at least $80/hr) it dosent take long to have a couple grand in it.

/ Has anyone ordered parts from LCI? #16  
i had my hoses off yesterday to change out the coolant and noticed it had LCI hoses on it. do the VCs buy the bits and pieces for their"remanufacturing" from the US or am i not reading this correctly?

/ Has anyone ordered parts from LCI?
If I remember correctly - LCI was the VN refurb importer that I searched for in Google. I found some Customs/import docs that were online for some reason which led me to their home refurbishing factory in VN.

So I'll bet your hoses, and likely the whole tractor, passed through that VN refurb plant before it landed in Australia.

/ Has anyone ordered parts from LCI? #18  
i had my hoses off yesterday to change out the coolant and noticed it had LCI hoses on it. do the VCs buy the bits and pieces for their"remanufacturing" from the US or am i not reading this correctly?

I believe there is a connection between LCI Lucky Co - Tractor and LCI LCI Products Your parts most likely came through Lucky Co. in Vietnam. LCI Products is in Wills Point Tx. Lot's of similarities in the two. I have bought some parts there before they renamed it LCI. I walked in and purchased, they are about 80 miles from me.

/ Has anyone ordered parts from LCI? #19  
My tractor is a VN one. I purchased at a dealer of them so i know, and yes it has LCI hoses on it as well as belt i think.

I think there are 2 main refurbashers. One uses the black background stickers and the other a slightly different sticker i beleive. NOt sure if both use the LCI hoses or not.

/ Has anyone ordered parts from LCI? #20  
Clem. Does your Fan Belt have Markings on it that look like this ?????

Carey

Attachments

• Picture 118.jpg
    Picture 118.jpg
    396.1 KB · Views: 138