ym 2000 BD is this basically the same as the 2000

/ ym 2000 BD is this basically the same as the 2000 #1  

Anonymous Poster

I am purchasing a 2000bd. I see a lot of posts on ym2000, and understand that the B has more gauges. The D signifies 4wd. Is this basically the same model as the 2000 with a few extras?

/ ym 2000 BD is this basically the same as the 2000 #2  
You are exactly right. I'm not sure what the differences are exactly, but the YM2000B has more sheet metal covering the engine and was built as a little later model of the YM2000 and is only 2WD where the YM2000BD is 4WD.

/ ym 2000 BD is this basically the same as the 2000 #3  
"B" versions have some fancier side screens and headlight bezels. They also have a different dash board, more guages and lights than the non "B" versions. I am thinking that they typically come with a better seat also. The regular YM2000 is available in a 4 wheel drive also.

/ ym 2000 BD is this basically the same as the 2000 #4  
Hello,
I am relatively new to the compact tractor world. I puchased a YM 2000 this past june with a beffco 5ft finish mower. I was wondering has any body had problems with the battery being drained all the time. My left brake pedal is hard to push, no doubt some rust there from the rice fields. Has anybody taken the rear breaks apart and is it hard to clean up. What year is this ym2000 manufactured in? Sorry for all the questions!! I gotta know....

/ ym 2000 BD is this basically the same as the 2000 #5  
Either you have a bad battery or your charging system isn’t working. The brakes are easy to work on Just pull the cover off and clean, lube and reassemble. Go Kart brakes are more complicated. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ ym 2000 BD is this basically the same as the 2000 #6  
When I got my YM1700 it continuously discharged the battery, turned out it had a bad diode in the alternator. I took it to a local automotive starter/alternator shop for repairs. I don't remember how much it cost, but it was pretty cheap to fix.