Yanmar GT14

/ Yanmar GT14 #1  

screamineagle66

Tractor
Cub Cadet 3235
Hi all - anyone have or know of a GT14 parts tractor that's available ? Or where I could have a PTO clutch rebuilt ? Thanks for your help.

/ Yanmar GT14 #2  
Call hoye tractor, their link is usually at the top of the yanmar page.

/ Yanmar GT14 #3  
Contact a Yanmar Authorized Parts Dealer.

/ Yanmar GT14 #4  
We have a GT14 parts tractor but almost the entire tractor was melted in a fire. The seller on eBay forgot to mention that to me when I bought it. :)

Aaron
Hoye Tractor Parts
Contact Us
(940)592-0181

/ Yanmar GT14 #5  
We have a GT14 parts tractor but almost the entire tractor was melted in a fire. The seller on eBay forgot to mention that to me when I bought it. :)

Aaron
Hoye Tractor Parts
Contact Us
(940)592-0181

I hope ebay or paypal took care of you if you were just buying a "not running" tractor and you showed up and had bought a "not running and burned down tractor" as this does not meet their accurate description criteria.

/ Yanmar GT14 #6  
It was probably my fault. I knew better. I should have asked for more pictures but it seemed pretty cheap and the auction was ending soon. I didn't want to lose it.

The seller did say that it caught on fire and had some pictures posted that did not look that bad. A few melted wires, melted plastic trim. I was expecting it to be burned as in "a small electrical fire" or something not burned as in "so hot it melted off every aluminum part on the tractor". :laughing:. Oh well...

Aaron
Hoye Tractor Parts
Contact Us
(940)592-0181

/ Yanmar GT14
Aaron - so is the PTO clutch on the burnt tractor good ? If not, know anyone that is good at rebuilding them ? Thanks for your help - Jeff

/ Yanmar GT14 #8  
Gary Jamieson at Jamieson Tractor rebuilds them. He also has new and used ones in stock. Make sure your heart is strong before asking for prices.

I have heard that they PTO clutches are the same as those found in automotive A/C units and cam be rebuilt by a shop that performs those types of repairs, but I haven't been able to confirm it.