Tractor
    YM2000

Default Vn recon

I bought my Tractor (ym 2000)In May of this year. So far I have put about forty hours on it. As I have fixed a few little things I have come to the conclusion that it is a Vn recon. So far it seems to be well built, .....I hope i still feel this way a year from now. Wish me luck!

Default Re: Vn recon

Good Luck

careyo63

LanceM same with me I bought mine 3yrs.ago as is from a dealer who is supplied by as US. Importer. I asked were it came from and he didn't know it was a trade in I had some problems to address mostly Elec. Starter, Alt. etc. IMO the YM2000 is very well built and dependable. The only problem I have had in YRS. Knock on Wood Is a Rear Axel seal leaking. Got with Hoye's Guys and thank goodness I didn't have to pull the hole Rear End Axel Assembly. They sent me the parts which arrived at noon in 2 days here in Ga. Also and not much to it and I think maybe 20.00$ The real bad thing I wasn't in any fisical condition to be doing any repairs and called a local dealer who sells used Yanmars. They told me 250.00$. They were claiming it was like the models you need to pull the Rear Assembly. Ended that conversation Real Quick If I recall I believe you had a few small problems that you got corrected and in doing that you will come to the same conclution as me.Take care of it and it will take care of you

Carey

Tractor
    YM2000

Cary, yes mine was also wiring,elec etc,etc.So far So good.Vn recon or not, I love this tractor.

Tractor
    Yanmar YM1500 Red & YM14 MkII

i have a Vn recon 1500 and it has sofar been a great tractor. i have had to replace the front wheel bearings but thats due to me carting heavy loads in the FEL which they were not designed for and also had barely any grease in the front hubs which had not worked its way around the ball race. apart from that 60 odd hrs later and alls good.
    Paul YM1500 & YM14 MkII

Tractor
    Yanmar 2000B

I have a YM 2000, I think it is a 1979 Model year. It shpows 160 Hrs on the meter. I have put 60 onto it myself. It has basically been a trouble-free workhorse for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

careyo63

Beautiful Pic. DZEL