3 Point Hitch question

/ 3 Point Hitch question #1  

misterbadger

Tractor
Yanmar 165D
165D - there is a 7/8" diameter x 16" long rod or pin that the lower link arms of the 3PH attach to. It runs across the tractor, just behind the drawbolt receiver, and has a bracket on each side that attaches it to the differential case, except on my rig. There are no bolts holding it to one side of the case, and the pin has bent to where I can't line up the bracket and the case holes to rebolt. I'll probably have to cut it to be able to remove. Is this a standard part? Does it have a name? Available from one of the supply places? I'm able to get a hunk of 7/8" stock and make a replacement, if needed, but would feel foolish investing a lot of time just to find it's available from TSC or some other parts house had I been smart enough to know what to ask for.

Thanks for any advice - I'd be lost without this forum! Actually, I'm pretty much lost anyhow...

/ 3 Point Hitch question #2  
Have you seen the following diagram on Hoye's website? Would part 'O' fit your tractor?

TPH-KIT-1300-2.jpg

/ 3 Point Hitch question
Looks similar - I'll check in the morning. On mine, it looks like the rod is 7/8" dia. all the way across; this one appears to be shouldered and turned down at the ends. Brackets and mount look correct. If it'll interchange with mine, $75 is a bargain!

/ 3 Point Hitch question
That's the part - thanks for the help. I've gotten the old one free, and it's got a significant bend and broken welds where the rod was once attached to the center bracket. I'm going to see if the local bearing shop can straighten it out - if so, I'll mount it up, tack weld for position, then reweld completely. With a little running around and $150 worth of my time, I may be able to save $75!