Finally Found One..................

/ Finally Found One.................. #1  

Neat 1500

Platinum Member
Tractor
Only a YM14 MkII
After looking for more than 18 months and only ever finding one other for sale in Australia i got myself a YM14.... Hooray. Very Happy to say the least. My Wife thinks i am nut buying a mower from interstate,why cant you get one here she says .............. but this is a Yanmar dear, whatever was the response hahaha. looks and sounds to be a good unit for the price. the deck has been rebuilt recently and a new relay fitted for the deck engagement. other than that it has been trouble free for more than 5 years for the previous owner. cant wait for it to get here. will post some photos when she arrives.

/ Finally Found One.................. #2  
Paul,so I'm guessing a YM14 is a mower,what size engine is it? russ

/ Finally Found One..................
Paul,so I'm guessing a YM14 is a mower,what size engine is it? russ

Yes Russ it is.it has the 2T75U-N 2 cylinder diesel in it,14 HP with powershift.the deck is about 54" cut. not many were sold here new so not too many are found 2nd hand unfortunately. most people keep them and run them into the ground if thats possible, the 2 i have seen for sale in the last 2 years have both been people who have sold their large propertys and dont require that size mower. thats fortunate for me on this occasion:D:thumbsup:

/ Finally Found One..................
here is what one looks like

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    34.6 KB · Views: 247
   / Finally Found One.................. #5  
Nice looking machine, Good luck with it.I've thought about one of these myself, or a Kubota the same type and size..Jy

/ Finally Found One.................. #6  
Yes Paul,nice looking machine but what about parts for it?I gotta say it's hard to go wrong with diesel.I've got a 1610d and a 928d ztr grasshopper that has a 28hp Kubota diesel.later russ

/ Finally Found One.................. #7  
There are very few parts available for these tractors other than filters unfortunatley. There are front pto's, rear pto's, and a few others. Not anywhere near the support that the gray market stuff has.