Buying Advice Yanmar tractors for sale

/ Yanmar tractors for sale #1  

Slowtorque

Tractor
Cub Cadet 1782
I see a local seller in the western part of NC has many Yanmar tractors available that appear to be new but are not advertised as such. They do all say "new rubber", though. Curious as to whether these are gray market units. Wonder what the deal is here? I may have to call and find out.

Tractor YM1720D Yanmar 4x4 Loader

/ Yanmar tractors for sale #2  
It looks to be one of those Vietnamese rebuilts with the trademark "BullDog" loader. These are rebuilt in facilities out of Vietnam, repainted, rebadged,new seats,tires...ect. Typically hour meter set back to 0. That one is almost 30 years old.
They look real nice.

/ Yanmar tractors for sale
I did not realize all these Yanmars were 70's and 80's model units. I don't think I am interested in taking a chance on something like this. Back to dreaming about the JD 3320 PR.

/ Yanmar tractors for sale #4  
Those are definitely Vietnam rebuilds, V2loader is a dead giveaway and I have spoken to this guy before and he even said himself they come from there, he said he has went through a few different distributors of them and the current ones are having minimum problems, take it for what its worth.

/ Yanmar tractors for sale #5  
He lives about 10 miles from me and is a nice guy. I went to look at these tractors... looked good but they are VN and I did not want a VN. He advertises on craigs list ...has no warranty but says he has no problems. They are pricey but pretty. I ended up buying my Ym2020 from WI and having it shipped to me for $600.

/ Yanmar tractors for sale #8  
There are a lot of people with new yanmar tractors that would disagree.

Danny

X2 there are plenty of brand new yanmars available,not new 70s and 80s models though........ pity.:D

/ Yanmar tractors for sale #9  
I too have been seeing this guys ads. There is also a dealership further east in Hartsvilles sc that was offering a free loader from November-Dec CL ads.
I figured he was likely a VN dealer as well.
cw

/ Yanmar tractors for sale #10  
I too have been seeing this guys ads. There is also a dealership further east in Hartsvilles sc that was offering a free loader from November-Dec CL ads.
I figured he was likely a VN dealer as well.
cw

He is but also has some Non VN machines from time to time i think he gets on trades. He use to have a ym2000 with a koyker for sale as a previous owner machine as recent as a few months ago. This guy has a warrenty of like 90 days and also sells parts on ebay.