Tractor News Looks like a good price for some one

/ Looks like a good price for some one #2  
If it looks too good to be true it probably is.

I answered a few adds like this and got very similar results. Oh I just moved to England, it is at a storage company they will ship it anywhere for free, just send me the money.

Lots of hoaxes out there folks Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware!)

Like I said if it looks to good to be true........

/ Looks like a good price for some one #3  
Two wheel drive

Pretty sure has been for sale for a while

/ Looks like a good price for some one #4  
I see four photos now. One shows YM1700. That is a late 70's model.

Not a bad deal but if he just made up the model year, what else is pretend?

/ Looks like a good price for some one
I called and it is a local seller with a farm just north and west of me. I asked about the year and told him that it wasn't an '89 and he admitted that he didn't know what year it was but that it is in good condition. Everything I found online say's it wasn't made after '79. Still might be a good deal but like any used item there's always a risk.

/ Looks like a good price for some one #6  
Priced a little on the high side for a private sale, but probably not bad for the area. I would give it a look, if in the market,

/ Looks like a good price for some one #7  
Im pretty sure thats a VN recon or at least a rops from a vn dealer. It appears to be just like mine and attaches to the back of the tranny around the pto. I think the ones that fredricks uses, and Hoye sells attach on top of the axle.

Not that i care or anything, and if that guy has put the 400 hours on it and its trouble free no big deal. He may not know or think it is from that year as many vn dealers try and peddle them off as 80's or 90's models. And i agree it looks sharp but not worth the premium that guy wants for it as a private party. You can buy a YM2000 right now with a 1 yr warrenty from spalding for around $4100. I can find them all day in my area used for $2500-3000.

/ Looks like a good price for some one #8  
I love how that's a compact tractor depending on what part of the country you're in.. :thumbsup:

/ Looks like a good price for some one #9  
It does seem a bit on the high side. But it is in really good shape, especially considering its age. Used daily, for what? That will determine the kind of use it has gotten. i can see it being an excellent mowing tractor but like most tractors you would want to really get a good look at it before possible purchase. You can get a similar tractor here in a little rougher condition for about $2000-$3000 on CL.