3110D

/ 3110D #1  

Brother Bob

Tractor
Yanmar 3110D
Hi folks. I'm a newbie on here and a newbie on tractors. I just purchased a used Yanmar 3110D with a front-end loader, a box-blade, brush-hog, and a finish-mower. It was a package deal. One of the hydraulic hoses going to the Bulldog 287 front-end loader has a pin size hole in it and is leaking. I tried to look up the manufacturer for the hose and they are now Lucky Inc. I pulled up parts and it said, "none available." So now what? Will a John Deere dealership have that hose or make one for me? Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

/ 3110D #2  
You can take the hose to a hydraulic or hose shop and they can make one just like it. They can probably use your fittings.

/ 3110D
You can take the hose to a hydraulic or hose shop and they can make one just like it.

Thanks. Yeah, I think that's what I'm gonna do. It would sure be nice if they sold those at WalMart, huh? LOL! :D

/ 3110D #4  
They do sell different hose lengths at tractor supply but not sure you could find one with the ends you need. Does yours have an elbow at the end?

/ 3110D
They do sell different hose lengths at tractor supply but not sure you could find one with the ends you need. Does yours have an elbow at the end?

Yes it does. It's about 24 inches long. I went to Atwoods and they don't have what I need. I don't know where the closest Tractor Supply is......

/ 3110D #6  
Nothing to do with your problem but are you a preacher?

/ 3110D
Nothing to do with your problem but are you a preacher?

Ummmm no. I assure you that if you would have heard what I said when that hydraulic hose spewed fluid all over me, you have had no doubt that I was no preacher! LOL! ........and after that tirade, I'll be getting squared away with the Lord tonight, before I go to bed....... ;)

/ 3110D #8  
Ummmm no. I assure you that if you would have heard what I said when that hydraulic hose spewed fluid all over me, you have had no doubt that I was no preacher! LOL! ........and after that tirade, I'll be getting squared away with the Lord tonight, before I go to bed....... ;)

It was the "Brother" Bob that made me wonder.

/ 3110D
It was the "Brother" Bob that made me wonder.

I picked up that "Brother Bob" from work, many moons ago. My co-workers called me the same and so I thought it would be a good user-name for various forums. I've got my hands full, Winston. This 40 acres is pretty heavily wooded and I have two muddy ponds, so I'm back and forth trying to get tractor info and pond clarification info. I'm sitting in a travel trailer, my temporary "Man Cave" as I also have a house, on site, under construction. And I just thought I was retired....... LOL! :eek: