Loader Wheel Horse Loader, install on Yanmar

/ Wheel Horse Loader, install on Yanmar #1  

mtm88001

Tractor
F15D Yanmar
I bought a Wheel Horse Loader I would like to install on my yanmar F15D. I want to use a pump attached to my fan belt instead of tying into my existing system. Any suggestions on what pump to get and any information on this loader would be helpful.
1300921953316.jpg

1300922100176.jpg

1300922125515.jpg

1300922150796-1.jpg

1300921936922-1.jpg

/ Wheel Horse Loader, install on Yanmar #2  
I'd try the wheelhorse forum......

/ Wheel Horse Loader, install on Yanmar #3  
I don't know how you would mount a fan belt driven hydraulic pump and if you could I don't think you could get enough oomf with a fan belt drive to turn a hydraulic pump.

/ Wheel Horse Loader, install on Yanmar
I don't know how you would mount a fan belt driven hydraulic pump and if you could I don't think you could get enough oomf with a fan belt drive to turn a hydraulic pump.

Your are probably right,
I think I will go ahead and use the tractors hydraulics, looks easier to do since I was able align the loader up easily.

More pics ...
1301009695142.jpg

1301009669989.jpg

1301009650555.jpg

Last edited:
   / Wheel Horse Loader, install on Yanmar #5  
At first look it would seem that bucket is way out front a long ways. Maybe that will change with bucket curled the other direction.

/ Wheel Horse Loader, install on Yanmar #6  
Yes Winston I agree, the loader arms do send the bucket way out front, or at least the picture makes it look that way,:cool: I notice the alignment of the rear mount of the loader looks as though it would have to sit on the running boards in order to pull the tractor on up into the loader far enough,
I'm not one to be saying! being I have such a oversize loader on my tractor and all:D but I would be very surprised if this loader will work without having make some serious modifications first,;) and where is the sub frame? the part that mounts up on the bumper.
Perhaps it was removed to make it easier to pull into?

Last edited:
   / Wheel Horse Loader, install on Yanmar #7  
Do you have room to tilt the hood forward with the bucket on the ground?

/ Wheel Horse Loader, install on Yanmar #8  
To make it fit the tractor he will have to shorten the lift and bucket arms. Easiest way would be to cut them back at the support brace and weld in new brace plates. The lift cylinders will have to drop down a little on the upright arms and the bucket cylinders will need to ride up a little higher on the top of the arms. Will also need a sub frame. Sounds like a lot of work but a welder can do that pretty easy if he does not weld himself. That would make the loader a lot more functional and let the loader lift more weight with less stress on the tractor.

/ Wheel Horse Loader, install on Yanmar #9  
mtm88001 - Here is a picture of what a sub frame is if you aren't sure what we are talking about.

Attachments

• DSCF0001 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0001 (Medium).JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 559
   / Wheel Horse Loader, install on Yanmar #10  
mtm88001 - Here is a picture of what a sub frame is if you aren't sure what we are talking about.

Gary Sweat, I may be wrong with what I was refering to as a subframe:cool: if this is what you are calling a subframe, I was thinking more of the frame that connects and braces the loader to the front bumper, and runs along side of the tractor connecting back to the upright part of the loader, I always refered to the pix your showing as the mounting bracket/frame,
as I said I might be wrong,:confused: