Dealer Yanmar (Grey Market) Dealer

/ Yanmar (Grey Market) Dealer #1  

Anonymous Poster

Hi all, I'm in the market right now for a grey market tractor and wondering if anyone out there knows of a dealer around the south part of Alabama or the Florida Panhandle? I live near DeFuniak Springs Fl. Anyplace within 200 miles would be great.

I did checkout a place in Leesburg Fl, which is about 375 miles from my place called Wickers Tractor Sales. He had some Yanmars and Shibaurus. The owner was pushing a 25 Hp Shibauru with a 5Ft Bushhog and about 600 hrs for $3995. I thought it was pretty good deal but it was the first place I looked at, trying to get a base line on these tractors.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Oh yea, Yanmar vs Shibauru, much difference?

/ Yanmar (Grey Market) Dealer #2  
I have a couple of Yanmars right now and I will deliver to the panhandle now and then. Shoot me an e-mail and look at my web page to see what I have.

/ Yanmar (Grey Market) Dealer
Thanx Brent:

I went to your website and didnt see anything that interest me right now. Is the site updated with your latest inventory?

Another thing, how far is it to Athen Al.?

/ Yanmar (Grey Market) Dealer #4  
GrndHog:

Take a look at www.lazenbysequipment.com there in Hampton, florida and sell graymarket yanmarsand new Branson's

Whiskey

/ Yanmar (Grey Market) Dealer #5  
From say Panama City it is about 6-7 hours. Yes that is my current inventory.

/ Yanmar (Grey Market) Dealer #6  
If you will give me your email I will send pictures of couple tractor I have now. I'm in Lincoln, just above Montgomery. Al

jmf@centurytel.net

/ Yanmar (Grey Market) Dealer #7  
If you would put your email address in your profile, you might get private responses from people who don't care to post. As with posts, that information should be filtered with reality as you encounter it.....we all have our own perspective.

Scott Lazenby at Lazenby Eqpmnt will treat you well and sell you a good tractor.

Shibauras can be a bite to get parts for. The price is a good deal until you can't repair it for lack of a part. While there are many resourceful people in this business, the Yanmars remain the easiest to source parts for.

Brent Pepper (tractors4u) will also treat you well.

We would treat you well, but we're 1200 miles away.

/ Yanmar (Grey Market) Dealer
I have added my email addy to my profile, I need all the help I can get LOL

Thanx in advance