Kubota tiller to Yanmar 1500D

/ Kubota tiller to Yanmar 1500D #1  

vinh0330

Tractor
yanmar-1500D, IHC 574, JD-A
Tiller Question

New to TractorByNet, been reading it for several years. 1st post.
Question, I have is I have a chance to purchase a Kubota fs-850, 3pt-3ft tiller to use with my Yanmar 1500D. I was told that some of the fs-800-850 or s-800 tillers turn ccw at the pto and were used on the kubota B6000/6100 series tractors. I was wanting to know if any one has used a kubota tiller like the fs-850 on a Yanmar with any issues, other than pto shaft lenght or lower 3pt arms being too short and the tiller hits the rear wheels. It is a 3ft wide tiller so it will not cover the width of the rear tires on the 1500D. I have read that if the gear box turns ccw that on some tillers you can reverse the gear box and they will work?
Wanting some feed back.

Thanks,

Followup to Tiller question: After spending 2+ hours on the phone, called serveral Kubota Dealers, and finding one that had been in business more than 10 years and had someone that would lookup the information that I was wanting. Here is what I was told per the Kubota Dealer. FS-850 is a standard 540 pto made tiller, chain drive, so it turns CW, and will work with newer tractors. The Kubota B6000 pto turn CCW and uses the S-800 tiller. The B6100 pto truns CW. This is what he stated.
Going to look at the tiller today, if the owner will contact me back.
I will post a followup on what I find.

Thanks

Last edited:
   / Kubota tiller to Yanmar 1500D #2  
I am looking for one as well and am running an ad in the wanted section here. It's the only tiller that may work with my GT.

/ Kubota tiller to Yanmar 1500D
YannyMan, there are 1 on Craigslist in Kansas City, MO for 550.00. It was used today per the ad. See attached link to Craigslist.
Hope this will help.

kubota tiller

/ Kubota tiller to Yanmar 1500D #4  
Thanks, but shipping would put me almost in the territory of a new one..

/ Kubota tiller to Yanmar 1500D #5  
Yannyman

Does the gt have a 540 rpm pto?

Sorry not trying to hijack this thread

/ Kubota tiller to Yanmar 1500D #6  
I want to say 2000, but I'll have to check my manuals? I really want the tiller that came with the factory GT14's, but they're **** hard to find.