Manuals for FX28D

/ Manuals for FX28D #1  

Anonymous Poster

I think I now have virtually every manual that goes with my tractor. The Japanese parts manual for the FX26 & 28 with D models, operators manual, the Service manual and parts manual for the 336 and 336D. And the John Deere diesel engine manual for Yanmar diesel engines 3TN and 4TN. If anybody needs info, I can help on those models.

/ Manuals for FX28D #2  
I think I now have virtually every manual that goes with my tractor. The Japanese parts manual for the FX26 & 28 with D models, operators manual, the Service manual and parts manual for the 336 and 336D. And the John Deere diesel engine manual for Yanmar diesel engines 3TN and 4TN. If anybody needs info, I can help on those models.

I would love to grab hold of a FX28D manual please. The hydraylics on mine are really playing up and the controls for the pto (i think thats it,...the little controller douver on the wheel guard) Im a single mum and trying to learn all this and teach my boys all about tractors' haha

/ Manuals for FX28D #3  
I would love to grab hold of a FX28D manual please. The hydraylics on mine are really playing up and the controls for the pto (i think thats it,...the little controller douver on the wheel guard) Im a single mum and trying to learn all this and teach my boys all about tractors' haha

Welcome to the forum. :welcome: Anonymous Poster made his post 17 years ago so he may not be listening now. He hasn't posted since 2003. Maybe someone else out there can help you. Not sure what controller is acting up on you. Is it a lever or electrical switch?

/ Manuals for FX28D #4  
probably the UFO. If so , Most likely a bad ground wire. check all the wires under the right hand rear fender. including the turn signal lights.

/ Manuals for FX28D #5  
probably the UFO. If so , Most likely a bad ground wire. check all the wires under the right hand rear fender. including the turn signal lights.

Am i able to get a copy of the manual. It would be great to have one on hand. Is it a digital one? Are you are to email it Me?

/ Manuals for FX28D #6  
Am i able to get a copy of the manual. It would be great to have one on hand. Is it a digital one? Are you are to email it Me?

There is little documentation on the FX-Series and F-Series machines. There is selected documentation in the YM series.

Now, we are a strong Yanmar community both here and at the Yanmar Tractor Owners Group on GroupsIO. So, we are like your first level of support as many members here have 20+ years knowing these machines and love them.

Your FX28D are sometimes known as the “Forte” and “Super Forte” series tractors.
Parts are here FX28D Archives - Fredricks Equipment Parts - Your home for Yanmar, Mahindra, and Bad Boy Mower parts!

For some adding info, the FX26 and the FX28 share many things too. These machines were made from 1984 to 1994. They are popular in the EU mainly.

As for a manual, There does exist a Parts Manual for the FX26/FX28 machine. However, I'm not able to find the complete PDF booklet. HOWEVER, there are good pages from it found here ... Parts for YANMAR FX26D/FX28D