Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tractor
    US Refurb Yanmars

Default New Member-US Refurb Yanmar New Dealer

Hello, My name is Chuck Kay and I am in Cumming, GA which is about 60 miles north of Atlanta. I am keeping 10-12 Yanmars in stock along with LMC Implements.

I am a new US Refurbished Dealer but have some experience and can be a source of info for obtaining parts etc.

I have enjoyed reading in the forums.

Tractor
    None currently

Welcome to TBN.
    Muhammad Chishti
    Administrator

Padawan Tractor Learner
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Deere 317 & L118

Default Re: New Member-US Refurb Yanmar New Dealer

Quote Originally Posted by georgia tractor company View Post
    Hello, My name is Chuck Kay and I am in Cumming, GA which is about 60 miles north of Atlanta. I am keeping 10-12 Yanmars in stock along with LMC Implements.

I am a new US Refurbished Dealer but have some experience and can be a source of info for obtaining parts etc.

I have enjoyed reading in the forums.
    to TBN! i have a Yanmar 169D and love it! Glad to hear of another Yanmar dealer out there. I already have a question for you, my 169D 3 point hitch will only lift about 150 pounds right now, i cant lift my 300 pound box blade any more. So where do i look to find the problem? I was told it was a seal or a hydraulic screen but since i don't have the manual i am unable to locate the problem.
    My Fleet:
    2004 Deere 317 Skid Steer Loader
    66" Construction bucket, imatch QA adapter, CU72 Jake Rake, Middle Buster, 60" Landscape rake, 54"x 48" Pallet forks
    2005 John Deere L118
    42" deck

Check out my rakes: www.Jakesimplements.com

Member of the TBN "Young gun" Club

Tractor
    US Refurb Yanmars

Hate to do this on my first question but please let me refer you to Steve at Spalding Tractors in Griffin, GA he has been a dealer for 8 years. I am not familiar with your Model # but think he will be able to help. His site is spaldingtractor.com.

Thanks, Chuck

Tractor
    Kubota BX25

Welcome to TBN Chuck!!
    Kyle - CompactTractorFan

Kubota BX25 w/R4's (23 hp, 17.7 PTO hp), Loader, Backhoe, 60" Mid Mount Mower, Cyclone Rake Z-10 Lawn Vacuum, CountyLine Carryall, Ferris 48" Walk-Behind Mower, Honda 21" Walk-Behind Mower, Mighty Mac 4" Chipper/Shredder,
    2000 Dodge Intrepid, 2012 Ford F-150 EcoBoost

Tractor
    None

Hey there! Welcome to TractorByNet! I have moved your thread to the Yanmar Forum. You will have better luck finding what you need there.
    Briana
    TBN Support

Tractor
    US Refurb Yanmars

I do not handle that model Refurbished Yanmar but try this. Under your seat you will see a vent. It is candy cane or "U" shaped and the open end points down. It is probably clogged, just take a wire or we use a larger cable tie and run it up in there several times and that should open it up. If that does not work under the tractor at the back, almost under the rear axle, on the left side there will be a small plate, maybe 3" or so with 3 nuts holding it on. Get something to catch the 3-4 gallons of trans-hydraulic fluid that will come out and take that plate off, there is a screen filter there. Clean and replace it, if you put in new fluid make sure it is trans-hydraulic fluid. Good Luck, Chuck Kay

Padawan Tractor Learner
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Deere 317 & L118

Quote Originally Posted by georgia tractor company View Post
    I do not handle that model Refurbished Yanmar but try this. Under your seat you will see a vent. It is candy cane or "U" shaped and the open end points down. It is probably clogged, just take a wire or we use a larger cable tie and run it up in there several times and that should open it up. If that does not work under the tractor at the back, almost under the rear axle, on the left side there will be a small plate, maybe 3" or so with 3 nuts holding it on. Get something to catch the 3-4 gallons of trans-hydraulic fluid that will come out and take that plate off, there is a screen filter there. Clean and replace it, if you put in new fluid make sure it is trans-hydraulic fluid. Good Luck, Chuck Kay
    When you stated vent is that the small tube under the seat? That thing leaks oil all the time on the ground so in late 2009 we put a plug in the end to minimize the oil spills on the concrete floor and it worked then. I got the manuals for my tractor now and have located the hydro filter. I plan to fix it soon, i need to buy me a new chain saw first though. I got 5 gallons of hydro fluid from Napa last week so I should be good on that. The manual says that I should take off the rear wheels to access the filter. Is that a good idea? Mine are ballasted so they will be fun to wrestle with.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -021-jpg   -011-jpg   -013-jpg  
    My Fleet:
    2004 Deere 317 Skid Steer Loader
    66" Construction bucket, imatch QA adapter, CU72 Jake Rake, Middle Buster, 60" Landscape rake, 54"x 48" Pallet forks
    2005 John Deere L118
    42" deck

Check out my rakes: www.Jakesimplements.com

Member of the TBN "Young gun" Club

Elite Member
    Tractor
    yanmar 2002d

In my way of thinking if you have that vent stopped up you are going to have more condensate forming in the transmission. If fluid is coming out the vent tube it must surely be over full. If the manual says take a rear wheel off I would take a rear wheel off. Just the side the screen is on. Just my opinion.

Veteran Member

I'm an authorized Yanmar dealer & can supply you with manuals & parts. Is the transmission jerky? If so you have a plugged pickup screen. Once the 3 point is up, close the valve under the seat & see if it settles. If it does it probably is bad lift cylinder orings.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast