Did I get an odd ball?

/ Did I get an odd ball?
I seem to be one of the few to have a FX28D. I'm in the spot of blazing a trail. My only problem is getting turf tires because its 4wd and has 12.4-26 rear tires. No one seems to make a 26 tire that will fit the rim. Researching the problem now. This doesn't mean that I don't like my tractor.

/ Did I get an odd ball? #12  
<font color=blue>It has more horsepower than weight.</font color=blue>

This is generally the case for all of these imported tractors. You will lose traction long before the engine will stall unless you double the weight of the tractor with ballast. Well, maybe not double, but really put a lot of weight on!

I have had my YM1301D up to the axles in dirt trying to pull a rock. Three holes (with the diff-lock on) about 2 feet deep. For a minute, I thought I might have to pull my way out with the bucket after I unhooked from the rock, but it did climb out.

/ Did I get an odd ball? #13  
Oddly enough I have a YM3000 and a YM2210B. I got the 2210 first and really liked it but got a great deal on the YM3000 and truly love it. The 2 things that I like more about the 3000 are 1) the size of the tractor and 2) the 3cyl engine vs the 2 cyl in the 2210. Although the powershift transmission in the 2210B is nice the 3000 is a much nicer tractor (my opinion of course). You should thank your wife for the decision.

PS. the YM2210B is for sale if anyone is interested.

/ Did I get an odd ball? #14  
SydKen
Call me @ 901-867-3060 regarding your 2210 for sale.

Mike

/ Did I get an odd ball? #15  
Tools1
There is a tools1 that posts on midsouthracing.com. Is that you.

Mike

/ Did I get an odd ball?
No Mike its not me. Probly just some cheap knock off of the original.
But I am the TOOLS1 at gun broker. Come on over and viset if you get a chance.
TOOLS

/ Did I get an odd ball?
Hey sidken. If you sell that tractor to mah will I get a comission for starting the post?
TOOLS

/ Did I get an odd ball? #18  
cfoxmd
The 26 inch tire is very popular on FWA ag tractors. Have you thought about getting a used set and having the tread cut to reduce cupping on lawns (I think this may be your concern)? This size tire is very abundant in the mid-west. If you are real handy you might cut the tires with a sawzall to meet anticupping requirements./w3tcompact/icons/clever.gif Just a thought.

Jim, YM2220D and proud of it./w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

/ Did I get an odd ball? #19  
I'll give you a percent of what my wife lets me keep :)

/ Did I get an odd ball? #20  
Mike where are you located? My schedule has been kinda crazy lately and I want to make sure what time zone you are in so I don't call after bed time...