oil drops coming out of exaust stack of yanmar 2000

/ oil drops coming out of exaust stack of yanmar 2000 #11  
I agree with winston, something aint right on the mating surface? Did a rat crawl under there at the last second?

/ oil drops coming out of exaust stack of yanmar 2000 #12  
Looking at the gasket there seems to be quite a lot of material between the cylinders and water jacket ports, although I'm sure water can find its way into the cylinders if something isn't right about the seal, Unless the engine has been run hot again I wouldn't think the head gasket has been burned/Blown.....
a bit of history leading to the rebuild could be helpful to determine the likely possibilities or to rule out things,.....
what was the conditions or reason for you go into the engine in the first place?
Had it been run hot before the rebuild?

When having the head work done was there a pressure test or perhaps magnaflux test performed?
was the head guarantied to be good?

How many hours has been put on the engine after the work was done?

/ oil drops coming out of exaust stack of yanmar 2000
Thanks Winston 1 for your help yes I been ordering all my parts thru Ho ye and they have been real helpful . I got the water leak stooped and the water is not mixing with the oil . My problem now is oil drops blowing out of the exhaust.Its oil because i ran it for about an hour and the next morning i check the oil and it had lost about a quart of oil . Any suggestions would be appreciated . thanks mark

/ oil drops coming out of exaust stack of yanmar 2000 #14  
Thanks Winston 1 for your help yes I been ordering all my parts thru Ho ye and they have been real helpful . I got the water leak stooped and the water is not mixing with the oil . My problem now is oil drops blowing out of the exhaust.Its oil because i ran it for about an hour and the next morning i check the oil and it had lost about a quart of oil . Any suggestions would be appreciated . thanks mark

Is this a second time you are referring to as running 1 hour and the oil is now low by 1 quart? if so, then sounds like you have a piston ring seal issue,

you stated on the first initial startup and use for 1 hour it was not low in oil but coolant level had dropped, this is what lead me to reply perhaps water mixing in cylinder with diesel residue Via-( oil droplets ) coming from exhaust stack,;)
You never did state as to its running condition?