i need a light!

/ i need a light!
Thanks, Jim. Ernie says the light's in the mail, but I do appreciate
your offer to help! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Maybe I can ask you another question though? Do you have a 1401 yourself? I noticed in my manual for a 165d(or is it 169d?)
that there is a debris screen which fits directly in front of the radiator. It would be nice to have one--if they are available for a 1401--since I'm constantly getting weeds, etc. lodged in the fins of my radiator....sorry, I know i'm off-topic.
Thanks again!

/ i need a light! #12  
Tony,
I have one 1410d and one 1510d currently. The closest manual for the 1401d is the 169d. The 1510d closest is a 186d manual. (I have scanned both to CD). I will see about getting a 1410d screen this Friday.

Jim

/ i need a light!
Thanks, Jim. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I'm wondering, what's the difference in a 1401 and a 1410? I assume the 1410 is an upgrade or newer model?

/ i need a light! #14  
There is no 1410. I believe that was a typo - though I sure would love to find a YM1410D, or YM1310D. The last two digits being 10 indicate a powershift tranny. I have a YM1301D that I would consider absolutely perfect if it had a powershift tranny.

/ i need a light! #15  
Greg is right--1401D, it was late and I fat fingered the keyboard. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Jim

/ i need a light!
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif thanks! At least I now know what the "10"suffix means...
darn, my 1401d isn't a powershift? /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Either way, I still love it and wouldn't go back to the days of borrowing my uncle's giant Ford tractor to do my work.
It's always nice to have your own toys!

/ i need a light!
Thanks again, Jim! I just sent you an e-mail.....
I appreciate the help /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif