Yanmar 135s, show us your photos!!!!!

/ Yanmar 135s, show us your photos!!!!! #1  

ssg510

Silver Member
001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpgHey everyone. Here are some photos of my new 135d Just drove last wensday 660 miles round trip to atlanta area to pick it up. Came with the ym45 mmm (which i need parts for) Having trouble with the hitch, see previous thread,. I needed it like a hole in the head but sold my satoh beaver and now have the 135d an a 1401d. Im sick but it keeps me off the streets. Im interested in other 135 owners so lets see some photos.

/ Yanmar 135s, show us your photos!!!!! #2  
660 miles!!! Dang if i had known and was a good price, and was in the market for one i may have drove the 120 miles or so there and got it? hahah

/ Yanmar 135s, show us your photos!!!!!
Wife says I have a "tractor" problem. I had been looking for a 135d ever since i sold the 2wd. I guess I was in your neck of the woods. Found It on craigslist, didnt last a day.

/ Yanmar 135s, show us your photos!!!!! #4  
Great find. I would have drove that far for a YM135 that clean. I really want a green Yanmar. Here is a picture of my YM1110d, a younger cousin of your YM135d.It needs a good power wash right now. It came with the rs1000 tiller.

Attachments

• DSCN8677.JPG
    DSCN8677.JPG
    990.7 KB · Views: 2,683
   / Yanmar 135s, show us your photos!!!!! #5  
Nice find SSG, My "Tractor" problem has lasted almost 20 years now, sadly the only remedy is the tractor purchase again and again......

Thanks for the pics

/ Yanmar 135s, show us your photos!!!!! #6  
Looks like the one that sold on E-bay in Seekonk, MA. Went for just over $1500 with no MMM, I almost bit, but didn't.

/ Yanmar 135s, show us your photos!!!!!
Morris, that is a sweet little 1110d. Allways like that tractor. Are parts that hard to find or what?

/ Yanmar 135s, show us your photos!!!!! #8  
Parts could be difficult cause these 1110d are rare here in the US as well as Japan. I havent had a need for any parts yet, but I keep up on the maintance and take it easy on the little guy. I recently acquired a bigger Kubota for all the chores around here so the yanmar is in retirement mode now.

/ Yanmar 135s, show us your photos!!!!! #9  
I have 2 1100d's and one 1110d. None were running when I got them. so far I have put some time into the 1110d and It's gonna be a winner.

P1010869.jpg

/ Yanmar 135s, show us your photos!!!!! #10  
Here is my Yanmar 135D with my daughter driving, My father-in-law got it new in '79 with loader, pull blades, post hole digger. I have added John Deere rotary.
derekkk