What's wrong with me? My new YM146!

/ What's wrong with me? My new YM146! #1  

YannyMan

Silver Member
Tractor
(3) YM146's, 1 GT14
I officially have a problem...

And I also have almost every implement available for these things! :thumbsup:

Picking it up Sunday, it's now former owner was a Yanmar dealer and this "was his baby" and is barely used, as evidenced by the pics. I promised the wife I'd put one of the others up for sale, so in the spring my YCM 60 deck and the 48 too will most likely be sold along with one of my current YM's.

Attachments

• NewYannyHour7.11.11.JPG
    NewYannyHour7.11.11.JPG
    483.7 KB · Views: 299
  • NewYannySB7.11.11.JPG
    NewYannySB7.11.11.JPG
    535 KB · Views: 341
  • NewYannySide7.11.11.JPG
    NewYannySide7.11.11.JPG
    573.2 KB · Views: 371
  • NewYannyTill7.11.11.JPG
    NewYannyTill7.11.11.JPG
    571 KB · Views: 451
   / What's wrong with me? My new YM146! #2  
You should be ashamed of yourself! :D

Nice find and there is the automotive rear end I mentioned in another thread on tillers. :thumbsup:

/ What's wrong with me? My new YM146!
I always thought the same thing, that that was an auto rear on top of the tiller, but I'm not sure which auto they would use that's that small. It's got the shape of a ford 9" or a Dana 60, but it's way too small to be one of those.

Would have to be something available in the early 80's in Japan, I would imagine. Maybe a Datsun?

/ What's wrong with me? My new YM146! #4  
It looks kind of similar to a Samurai housing, with the drop out third member, but I don't think it's one of those. I wonder if it is out of the little mini-trucks or something.

That sure is a pristine unit all around. Great find!

/ What's wrong with me? My new YM146! #5  
Yannyman your are the man!!!

Great find!!! Sure wish I could find me one of those tillers!!

Congrats!

/ What's wrong with me? My new YM146!
Thanks fellas...

Its only the third tiller I've seen in pictures. I've only seen one other in person. Evidently there was one for sale in Maine a while back with a tiller that I missed.

It's a four hour drive each way to get this one, but it's too nice and the price is too good to pass up. There goes another Sunday!

/ What's wrong with me? My new YM146! #7  
Show off! :D Just kidding, boy, that thing is nice. :thumbsup:

/ What's wrong with me? My new YM146! #8  
I agree,that is one nice little tractor! russ

/ What's wrong with me? My new YM146! #9  
Pressure to sell your other one might be off by spring as your wife might just forget you said that..... fat chance right! Enjoy the new toy.

/ What's wrong with me? My new YM146! #10  
all i can say is i am glad i am not over there with you lot because i would be divorced, i'd have lots of tractors but divorced:laughing: nice pick up by the way,can you send your rejected 146 to me? i promise to look after it:D