yanmar manuals just purchased off ebay

/ yanmar manuals just purchased off ebay #1  

sacsr

Silver Member
Tractor
Yanmar 187D Terramite T5C Bush Hog D4-10
Just bought of ebay last week a binder full of yanmar implement manuals. Ended up with almost 30 manuals in the binder!!!

list of a few - I will probably sell all of these (except the YKMT43 which fits my YM146 and is the one yannyman just bought)

Yanmar Model Type Pages Comments

30" YM-T30 and 43" Ym-T42 rotary Tiller Operators and Parts Manual 9 30" for YM135- YM155 42" for YM155- YM195
54" YMT-54 Tiller Operators and Parts Manual 13 For YM-240 and YM-330
YRM-48 YRM-60 YRM-72 Rear Rotary Mower Owner-Operators Manual 32 also has part number info
YCM 60 for YM186 center mount rotary mower Owner-Operators Manual 30 also has part number info
YQM-60B Rotary Mower Owner-Operators Manual 16 for YM186, 186T, 186DT, 226, 226T, 226D and
226DT tractors along with other CAT 1 3pt tractors
includes part number info
YQM-60A Rotary Mower Owner-Operators Manual 16 for 186, 186D, 195, 195D, 240, and 240D tractors
includes part number info
YHT Series Tillers 40" and 50" models Manual 33 includes all operating, repair, and parts numbers
YKT Series Tillers YKT 40, 47, 52, and 60 Manual 29 includes all operating, maintenance, and parts numbers
YKMT43 Tillers (2000 rpm cat 0) Manual 21 includes all operating, maintenance, and parts numbers

Pretty cool find....has all the rear blades manuals, snow blower manual, and several of the rotary manuals (rear and mid/belly) besides the ones above. I am looking to see which ones I will keep. Even had the manual for my YCM 48 deck for my YM146 (that is why I purchased it to begin with) Not near as good a find as yannymans 146 and implements....but still pretty cool Most all these manuals have the part numbers etc so who ever does have these implements would be good to have.

Forgot....one of the manuals had a customers name on it....happens to be a guy I know in my business....

/ yanmar manuals just purchased off ebay #2  
Would you consider scanning these. I don't personally need any of those but it would be great if we had a repository for these hard to find manuals and brochures

/ yanmar manuals just purchased off ebay
Scotty I was planning on doing that...even if I did not need them ....figured it would be pretty good info to have. The parts info alone has great value.

I was looking at other tractor/lawn mower sites and many of them have this info on their site available for all to see. I will scan all before I sell them. Is this something we can do?? Is it copyright or trademark protected?? I have not noticed any of this wording on the manuals I have looked at so far.

Last edited:
   / yanmar manuals just purchased off ebay #4  
That is a great find!

Are all those models the made-in-USA implements sold by American Yanmar dealers back in the day?

From what I can tell they are all "american" implements. All the info uses american models as the designated models the implements work with.

The tillers in the pictures do not look anything like the ones I see coming from Japan. The one yannyman has with the rear differential on top is the only one in the series of pictures I have seen that looks like that.

Pretty sure I have info on all the belly mowers that were used on the smaller tractors. All list how to make adjustments, maintenance, etc

I will scan a few covers and post.

Here are two of the covers

Attachments

• YanmarModelYMM45MidMTMower.gif
    YanmarModelYMM45MidMTMower.gif
    257 KB · Views: 836
  • YanmarRotaryTillerYMT54.gif
    YanmarRotaryTillerYMT54.gif
    228.2 KB · Views: 1,022
   / yanmar manuals just purchased off ebay #7  
As a side note to all those looking, the YCM 60 mower deck will fit on the YM 12X/14X tractors witht he Mk VII mounting kit and came on them as standard equipment.

Nice find!

/ yanmar manuals just purchased off ebay #8  
Scotty I was planning on doing that...even if I did not need them ....figured it would be pretty good info to have. The parts info alone has great value.

I was looking at other tractor/lawn mower sites and many of them have this info on their site available for all to see. I will scan all before I sell them. Is this something we can do?? Is it copyright or trademark protected?? I have not noticed any of this wording on the manuals I have looked at so far.

You bought them so technically it may be like music where you can make one copy for your own personal use. Then your allowing us to see them just as if we borrowed it from you in person. The internet and there for eternity thing though may be pushing the limit? I dunno, if you dont see anything on them like do not photocopy or reproduce i think you may be fine.

/ yanmar manuals just purchased off ebay #9  

I need the ymt54 manual to find parts for my tiller.

/ yanmar manuals just purchased off ebay #10  
I need the ymt54 manual if you still have it. This is my first time in the site. Where do I go from here?