Buying Advice looking at a Yanmar 1300

/ looking at a Yanmar 1300 #1  

odleo

Tractor
Yanmar 1300D
Hi all I am looking at buying a Yanmar 1300 and need some advise. They want 600 for tractor and disk. Appearance is little rough and the front drive shaft is off the tractor. I drove some and it handled nice. I am also wondering if they make a box blade or even just a regular blade I could get for it.
Thanks for any assistance in this mater
Wes

/ looking at a Yanmar 1300 #2  
Yes, there are implements available in that size.

$600 is way cheap for a 2wd. Budget several hundred $ if you intend to repair the front end, and another several hundred to repair 'rough', but you should still be way below average price overall.

Look through this list
Jaxed, limit $4k
for price comparables.

/ looking at a Yanmar 1300 #3  
As an fyi, there was a mint low hour 1300d on ebay near me a while back with no implements that went for $1500 or there abouts.

Dont be afraid to negotiate for a banged up machine.

/ looking at a Yanmar 1300
Thanks for th information. I will probably buy the tractor. I.really do not.need the 4X4 drive but it and get the blade so I can do my dirt work on my drive and back yard. Shin thank you for the information.

I bought the little 1300D and just love it even I have only had it for 1 day. Needs a little body work and paint. I will try to get some pics posted soon. Thanks whim for y'alls advise pm buying the tractor

Yes it is a great little toy. The only thing is now I wish it had an FEL. Started to do some of the body work and spot priming today. Can't keep the kids off of it though.

/ looking at a Yanmar 1300 #8  
You know that pictures are required on all new toys !!:D

Ok guys I will get the pics I have posted as soon as I get off work tonight