Pics of my tiller

/ Pics of my tiller #1  

YanmarFever

Elite Member
Tractor
Mahindra 5010C- Branson 4520r- 5520C- Yanmar FX235-D - Bad Boy rogue mower
Its a Hinomoto JF-1 2 seater tractor, 22 hp 4x4 diesel. We acquired this one from Japan, its very nice with the original red floor mats and tools.
Its used here for just tilling the garden.:D
jf3.jpg

jf2.jpg

jf1.jpg

/ Pics of my tiller #2  
Wow, I have never seen anything like that! You could take the tiller off and it would make one heck of a golf cart.

/ Pics of my tiller #6  
I'm assuming this isn't just some aftermarket body kit manufactured to convert the tractor... Right? when seeing the seat to one side I'm thinking this is actually a factory built machine....... question though! Why?
is it meant to be used as a UTV as well as a tilling machine, I'm sure Japan had to have their reason for building it :cool: or could it have been a concept that never took off?;)
either way would sure be usefull around my place:thumbsup:

/ Pics of my tiller #9  
I'm assuming this isn't just some aftermarket body kit manufactured to convert the tractor... Right? when seeing the seat to one side I'm thinking this is actually a factory built machine....... question though! Why?
is it meant to be used as a UTV as well as a tilling machine, I'm sure Japan had to have their reason for building it :cool: or could it have been a concept that never took off?;)
either way would sure be usefull around my place:thumbsup:

It is an actual tractor. Not a conversion. I have seen one before but they are very rare.

/ Pics of my tiller
This is our third Hinimoto JF1, we sold the others.

It has a 3 point hitch, diff lock, 4x4, tilt steering wheel, air conditioning.....;)

We added the wide rims and tires.

Its made to train future farmers in Japan, also to take your wife, son, or worker along with you while you chew them out !:D:D