seat comfort

/ seat comfort #2  
Put a seat like that on my FX24D. Took 1/2 - 1 Hr off cutting my grass because I can go faster with the hydraulic ride. It sits higher and may not go as far back (or is a longer seat) so may require some mods to your seat area. To get in I have to compress the seat a little to get legs in behind and under the steering wheel.

/ seat comfort #3  
Nice looking seat and a great price. Will it tilt forward so you can get to the hydraulic adjustments under the seat?

/ seat comfort #4  
I take Chevy valve springs and braze a 7/16 fender washer to one end, remove the old hard rubber bumper and put the springs in. It isn't as snazzy as that seat but it sure makes a big difference.

/ seat comfort #5  
My seat adjustments are accessible from the rear, side or underneath. I can adjust while sitting on it.

/ seat comfort #6  
I bought a very similar seat at NAPA, I had to modify the mounts to fit my 2310. The seat has a shock /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif and springs /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif, and made the tractor much more confortable to operate. This really helped riding over frozen rough ground this winter. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ seat comfort #7  
I just bought one of the $60- suspension seats from Carter & Carter, and so far, I gotta say it's the best asset value around.
C&C have been very fine folks to deal with to boot.

CCI Value Tractor Seats