YM2010 rear wheel lug size

/ YM2010 rear wheel lug size #1  

psvfd

Platinum Member
Tractor
2006 NH TC30 Yanmar 2010
I am planing to remove the rear wheels to work on the brakes. I need to know the size wrench I will need. I am 2 1/2 hours from where I keep the tractor and I did not check the size last weekend when I was there.:(
Can anyone help me with the size? I was not planing to a brake job yet but when I wanted to cut brush last weekend the right side tire would not move. I removed the cover plate and shoes and it is a rusted mess. I have the covers off both sides and I need to clean the drums. It was hard enough to pull with the wheels on I figure it will not be as bad with the wheels off. I will be using a 2 1/4 ton floor jack and 6 ton jack stands. Is that good for this job?

/ YM2010 rear wheel lug size #2  
Jack and stands are plenty strong enough. If there are two of you there you can jack in the middle of the rear chunk to the point it teeters, just high enough to remove the tires. Let one tire touch the ground, put stand under the one off the ground, teeter it on the stand the put the other stand in place. Lower jack. One man can do this, just may take a couple of extra pumps on the jack. Lug nuts, at least 7/8 not sure of mm but if you take 7/8 and 1" and hopefully the equal in mm you should be ok.

/ YM2010 rear wheel lug size #3  
Tractor weighs 2000lb jack us rated at 5000lb your good even if you wanna lift the whole thing.
same with stands there rated at 12000lbs so the whole tractor can be on one. They may be a little tall though, but will work.

/ YM2010 rear wheel lug size
Got the brakes back in today. I had to use a 1 1/16 socket, it fit just a little loose. Looks like I needed a 26mm. The jack stands were ok almost too wide at the base but just did fit.
Thanks for the replies.

Attachments

• DSC00864.JPG
    DSC00864.JPG
    319.1 KB · Views: 229
  • DSC00865.JPG
    DSC00865.JPG
    322.2 KB · Views: 208
   / YM2010 rear wheel lug size #5  
Sorry to take so long on the socket size but if you ever need it my lugnuts are 15/16 / 24mm.

I could not get the 1 inch socket to fit that is why I had to use the 1 1/16. :confused2: Is mine just different, I measured the head of the bolts with my vernier caliper as 1.015 inches.

/ YM2010 rear wheel lug size #8  
I do not have a caliper, just fit the sockets on and they were a good fit. I guess all these same model creatures have some differences. Did you have to replace the shoes or just clean everything up?

I just cleaned everything up, the shoes still had a lot of lining on them.