Loader Coldwater Tractor Loader/ Koyker

/ Coldwater Tractor Loader/ Koyker #1  

grahamj55

Tractor
Yanmar 1502D
Hello all,
I just bought myself a Yanmar tractor this week and I am looking to put a Front End Loader on it and i had a few questions about loaders and hoping the great people here can help me. My tractor is a YM1502D. I have been told it is very similiar to a YM180 tractor.

I think a Koyker 80 will fit mine, but dont know about coldwater.
I noticed that a koyker has 2 cylinders on the bucket and a Coldwater has only 1. Are both of these quick removable?

Just curious if you guys could review the loaders you have that would be similar to one that would fit on mine.

/ Coldwater Tractor Loader/ Koyker #2  
Hello all,
I just bought myself a Yanmar tractor this week and I am looking to put a Front End Loader on it and i had a few questions about loaders and hoping the great people here can help me. My tractor is a YM1502D. I have been told it is very similiar to a YM180 tractor.

I think a Koyker 80 will fit mine, but dont know about coldwater.
I noticed that a koyker has 2 cylinders on the bucket and a Coldwater has only 1. Are both of these quick removable?

Just curious if you guys could review the loaders you have that would be similar to one that would fit on mine.

Don't know about coldwater but, Koyker quick attach bucket is optional. cost more $$. I talked to the guys at coldwater b-4 I bought a new Koyker. He didn't have a loader at that time to fit my tractor. I asked him about the single cylinder for the bucket. He said he uses a single large cylinder rather than 2 small cylinders

By the way. Glad to see you here:thumbsup:

/ Coldwater Tractor Loader/ Koyker #3  
as long as the bucket was strong enough to not bend with a heavy load in the bucket i dont see a problem with the single cylinder.

/ Coldwater Tractor Loader/ Koyker #4  
I have talked to several owners with loaders from Coldwater......they seem to be satisfied with the quality and price. I know a few dealers that buy from him as well......all seem to be happy with his product. I have been to his site.....lots of tractors and parts.

/ Coldwater Tractor Loader/ Koyker #5  
I would prefer two cylinders for the bucket vs. Just one but it may be adequate, given a choice I'd go with koyker. Luckily I was able to find a tractor with a loader already installed but debated the koyker before that.