Tractor
    Yanmar 1502D

Default Coldwater Tractor Loader/ Koyker

Hello all,
    I just bought myself a Yanmar tractor this week and I am looking to put a Front End Loader on it and i had a few questions about loaders and hoping the great people here can help me. My tractor is a YM1502D. I have been told it is very similiar to a YM180 tractor.

I think a Koyker 80 will fit mine, but dont know about coldwater.
    I noticed that a koyker has 2 cylinders on the bucket and a Coldwater has only 1. Are both of these quick removable?

Just curious if you guys could review the loaders you have that would be similar to one that would fit on mine.

Tractor
    yanmar 3110D

Default Re: Coldwater Tractor Loader/ Koyker

Quote Originally Posted by grahamj55 View Post
    Hello all,
    I just bought myself a Yanmar tractor this week and I am looking to put a Front End Loader on it and i had a few questions about loaders and hoping the great people here can help me. My tractor is a YM1502D. I have been told it is very similiar to a YM180 tractor.

I think a Koyker 80 will fit mine, but dont know about coldwater.
    I noticed that a koyker has 2 cylinders on the bucket and a Coldwater has only 1. Are both of these quick removable?

Just curious if you guys could review the loaders you have that would be similar to one that would fit on mine.

Don't know about coldwater but, Koyker quick attach bucket is optional. cost more $$. I talked to the guys at coldwater b-4 I bought a new Koyker. He didn't have a loader at that time to fit my tractor. I asked him about the single cylinder for the bucket. He said he uses a single large cylinder rather than 2 small cylinders

By the way. Glad to see you here
    Yanmar 3110D
    07 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins
    Husky 372xp
    Husky 55 Rancher
    Maruyama trimmer
    Husky trimmer
    Redmax BP blower
    Toro zero turn
    North Star 4 K PSI pressure washer
    Honda 300 4 trax
    Yamaha Timberwolf
    liquid logic coupe kayak
    16' Tow Master Dump Trailer ,20' Yanmar Hauler

Tractor
    Yanmar YM2000

as long as the bucket was strong enough to not bend with a heavy load in the bucket i dont see a problem with the single cylinder.
    YM2000. MF dirt scoop,4' Jbar bushhog,boompole, LMC 12-16 disk harrow, 4' Atlas boxblade (with rippers). 1980 chevy K10,1990 ford ranger 2wd (285K miles),1997 saturn SL2 (twin cam!!),2001Toyota Higlander
    1986 Cobia 177 sunskiff w/1981 Johnson 60 hp
    1991 Javalen 17ft w/same year 150 Johnson GT
    Troybuilt 4 cycle & Echo 2 stroke,cold natured(need carb rebuild),MS390 Stihl, Northern tool pressure washer, mixes water into the oil in the pump(now dead, motor on a tiller). 5000 watt generator.

Tractor
    yanmar 186D....JD LT180....DR Brush Cutter

I have talked to several owners with loaders from Coldwater......they seem to be satisfied with the quality and price. I know a few dealers that buy from him as well......all seem to be happy with his product. I have been to his site.....lots of tractors and parts.

Tractor
    YM226D

I would prefer two cylinders for the bucket vs. Just one but it may be adequate, given a choice I'd go with koyker. Luckily I was able to find a tractor with a loader already installed but debated the koyker before that.
    YM226D w/YFL800 Loader