What is your favorite tractor model?

/ What is your favorite tractor model? #1  

Johndeere3720

Padawan Tractor Learner, Advertiser
Tractor
Bobcat T62, MT55, E42R, E10, John Deere 4100
Many of us will say our own Yanmar is our favorite model, but just out of curiosity, what is your favorite Yanmar model and why?

Mine would have to be the FX235 because of the countless features it has available. I especially like how large the tires are as it focuses on getting as much power to the ground as possible. The ability to also have hydraulic top & tilt is icing on the cake. :cool:

Now, i don't have a picture in my post :)ashamed:) but you are welcome to post them if you would like, I am sure other members would like that.:laughing::p Be interesting what y'all have to say. :thumbsup:

/ What is your favorite tractor model? #2  
Jake,
Come on over, I will let you drive Lilli or Virginia, one of them just got a new Koyker 125 on her.:thumbsup:

The 235 & the 255 are my favs too.:D

/ What is your favorite tractor model? #3  
yep 255 for me too :thumbsup: i have been looking around here in australia for one but there appears to be none around. i also love my 1500 because she does the jobs that require a 255 with no complaints, i dread the day i have to sell her :(

/ What is your favorite tractor model? #4  
Well I like my FX28D, perfect size for what I do. I've had two of them, the current one has less than 400 hours. the last one had 2000 hours, I sold it so I could by more yanmars.

My next favorite would be the 1610d. I have a 1110d that I'm fixing up now. it is tiny but a work horse none the less. Kinda cool that I can drive thru a 38" wide gate.

/ What is your favorite tractor model? #5  
Yes Bird,
The 1610 is a bullet proof tractor, Im amazed what some of our customers have done to them and they still run after all these years...:D

/ What is your favorite tractor model? #7  
My introduction to Yanmar was the 2210D. It was a great little tractor. However, the FX32D was my favorite. MFWD, 38 HP, FEL, and backhoe! It was a beast of a lil machine!

Hawk

Attachments

• FX32D.jpg
    FX32D.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 362
   / What is your favorite tractor model? #8  
I sure love my YanMartha. She's an ugly little 1610d but she's got the heart of a JD "D" model.

/ What is your favorite tractor model? #9  
GT14. Perfect size for anything but an actual farm. Can cut grass in the tight spots, has the ability for a tiller, snow blower, even a front end loader. Everything you could need a tractor for!