paint code

/ paint code #1  

broken spoke

Tractor
Yanmar YM2020D
does anybody know the paint code for yanmar red and green on the frame

/ paint code #2  
I have rattle cans that are pretty close made by Seymour. Called matchmaker they are JP1, JP2 and JP3 and 1 is satin green 2 is tractor implement red and 3 is IH 93J white. hth ( the white is really a cream color)

Last edited:
   / paint code #3  
Hoye sells rattle cans and gallons and quarts of the paint. But you have to ship it i guess, so maybe not what your wanting.

/ paint code
Thanks guys for the help this info will be most helpful

/ paint code #5  
I was able to close match the green (spray paint) at walmart I think it was olive green satin

/ paint code #6  
CarDoc -- where do you find Seymour paint?

Hubby did a surprsie Christmas present by adding a tool box to my 2000D, but could not find a red paint anywhere near what the Yanmar paint is. (Not to mention mine is probably 30+ years old?)

Sweetheart that he is, he tried to paint it to match -- or at least coordinate ;-) . I won't tell you what color he ended up using, but we are on the hunt for a better match. (He did try hard. Really.)

Thanks!

/ paint code #8  
you can buy the color match paint from Hoye or fredricks, (Ernie ?)

/ paint code #9  
CarDoc -- where do you find Seymour paint?
Thanks!

Happy New Year!

I got it from Hoye in a roundabout way I am pretty sure but its been a few years.

I have all 3 colors on hand btw so if there is any questions I can answer by just looking at the cans I would be happy to help out let me know.

/ paint code #10  
Rustoleum Spruce Green, Perfect match they sell it at Wal Mart, I have the red and white as well just need the name - will post later