Yanmar hats

/ Yanmar hats #21  
WAOW yani hats! OH could you please reserve the last Y blue one for :D!

...though my yani is red ... hummm... Like the dark blue cap ....oh joy!

/ Yanmar hats #22  
Got my '86 4220D last summer and would love to get a Red or any color Yenmar hat if you have one to spare.

/ Yanmar hats #23  
I own a large majority of Gary's hats now. ;)

/ Yanmar hats #24  
This popped up in the "You might be interested in" portion of the popular online auction site we are not supposed to mention, while I looked for a couple minor items for my tractors. I thought it was interesting, but not to the degree it was justified in having its own thread: A Yanmar belt buckle! With what looks to be a YM187D or similar on it. I'm not really an "aftermarket beltbuckle" kind of person, but it is unique and one of the oddball sorts of memorabilia that may be attractive to someone.

$T2eC16Z,!yUE9s6NG)oTBReetTIv!!~~60_57.JPG $(KGrHqJ,!l!FFyf5vyM4BReetVT55w~~60_57.JPG
The link will obviously be dead after a few days, but here it is for now: Vintage Spec Cast Belt Buckle Brass Yanmar Tractor | eBay

/ Yanmar hats #25  
This popped up in the "You might be interested in" portion of the popular online auction site we are not supposed to mention, while I looked for a couple minor items for my tractors. I thought it was interesting, but not to the degree it was justified in having its own thread: A Yanmar belt buckle! With what looks to be a YM187D or similar on it. I'm not really an "aftermarket beltbuckle" kind of person, but it is unique and one of the oddball sorts of memorabilia that may be attractive to someone.

View attachment 314761 View attachment 314762
The link will obviously be dead after a few days, but here it is for now: Vintage Spec Cast Belt Buckle Brass Yanmar Tractor | eBay

Thanks for the TIP! I did bid on it and won, nice addition to my collection. Thanks!