Dealer VN Tractor Company Norcross Ga

/ VN Tractor Company Norcross Ga #1  

chuckroberts205

I'm looking to purchase a rebuilt yanmar tractor. I've spoken with a dealer in Norcross, Ga "VN Tractor Company.
Does anyone know any info on these folks?
Any advise - good or bad would be appreciated.
Chuck

/ VN Tractor Company Norcross Ga #2  
I'm looking to purchase a rebuilt yanmar tractor. I've spoken with a dealer in Norcross, Ga "VN Tractor Company.
Does anyone know any info on these folks?
Any advise - good or bad would be appreciated.
Chuck

Uh ohhhh!

You have now opened Pandoras box. I think you will get a wide range of answers.

I have not dealt with them. But i do own a Vietnam recon, but think it was an LCI tractor. Responses will vary widely here as does the quality of rebuilds that we hear about. Personaly i have not had any more trouble than if i had bought an un referbed 30 yr old tractor. But you will get many answers.

/ VN Tractor Company Norcross Ga #3  
Buyer beware is all I'll say

/ VN Tractor Company Norcross Ga
Ken,
Have you had dealing with this company? I'm a pretty careful guy and trying to do my homework - any spec's you can help me with would be great.
Chuck

Nate,
Thanks - I'm trying to do my homework prior to shelling out my hard earned $$.

/ VN Tractor Company Norcross Ga #6  
No ,I haven't . Some buyers get a good VN refurbed tractor and some don't. You can use the search function to find more discussion on the subject of VN tractors. Most times you can get a non VN refurd ( referbed here in the us) for about the same money.If their close, see how these http://www.spaldingtractors.com prices compare to the VN refurbs. Steve is a member here...O' welcome to the site:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Ken,
about the same distance as VN tractors - will follow-up with them 1st thing tomorrow.

/ VN Tractor Company Norcross Ga #9  
If he doesn't have what your looking for, I'm sure he can get it

/ VN Tractor Company Norcross Ga #10  
Funny when everyone seems to have the same Advice and Opinion. Norcross is 1/3 of the distance from me but travel to Spalding in Griffin. I've had 2 Yanmar Tractors purchased from Steve.:thumbsup: