"BIG" Yanmar

/ "BIG" Yanmar #2  
Wow looks to be in great shape too and the price is very good for that hp the obvious questions come to mind.

/ "BIG" Yanmar #3  
That is a great deal....don't know about parts availability but a great price nonetheless. The reverse lookup on phone number does go back to a good current number in Tyler so it doesn't look like a CL scam. When you see current prices on a lot of 336D's etc,this is a steal. Only thing is, it kinda looks like a Bulldog FEL logo.....VN tractor?

/ "BIG" Yanmar
Definitely vn, I imagine it came from LCI just because of the Bulldog loader. They have gone under.

/ "BIG" Yanmar #5  
May be a coincidence but we have had a few calls for the same part on a YM7000. We don't even have a parts book for it though. I can't remember ever getting a call on one before that. May be the same tractor?

/ "BIG" Yanmar #6  
May be a coincidence but we have had a few calls for the same part on a YM7000. We don't even have a parts book for it though. I can't remember ever getting a call on one before that. May be the same tractor?

What part......if it's OK to ask? If you aren't comfortable saying, that's OK.

/ "BIG" Yanmar #7  
Wow, that thing is huge! Browsing the web, the biggest one I have seen is a AF1110. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• large yanmar (AF1110ex)7.jpg
    large yanmar (AF1110ex)7.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 684
  • large yanmar (AF1110ex)4.jpg
    large yanmar (AF1110ex)4.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 773
   / "BIG" Yanmar #8  
i didnt think the YM series went that big, the 4300 i thought was as far as it went. clearly not.

/ "BIG" Yanmar #9  
Hey guys, it is big, runs great. Needs an ideler pully for AC. It's my tractor. Bought in a bundle of stuff so priced reasonable. NO problems. Does need 2 front tires (cracked). Will take a trade too. Thanks. Jim

/ "BIG" Yanmar #10  
Welcome, texbiz77! Any chance you could shoot a bunch of pictures for us, and give a rundown on specifications, features, and so on?