2210 parts tractor

/ 2210 parts tractor #12  
I am parting a 2210 2wd with a knock in the engine,What do you need

I need some parts for the drive on the rear PTO...not sure exactly what yet, but would rather buy more and have extra than not enough.

Where are you located and how do we go about making a deal for the parts?

Thanks

/ 2210 parts tractor #13  
Steve is in GA outside of Atlanta. Not sure how often he is on this site anymore. But Google "Spalding tractors GA" you will find his adds. He is in a new location, reason i say this is to let you know you have the right one, but he is the only one really with that name i have found. He is a jam up guy and would not hesitate to do business with him, he is an honest man. I personally have not done business with him but almost bought my tractor from him i just did not and stayed more local. I have called on his CL adds before about tillers.

/ 2210 parts tractor #14  
According to his profile he was just on earlier yesterday, hopefully he will be back in a few days or so-I sent him a PM with the same request as well...

Thanks for the additional info.

/ 2210 parts tractor
Just got another 2210 in for parts, It has a busted block and a Bulldog Loaded.tractor runs,loader works.
Bucket need some TLC.
Tks Steve

/ 2210 parts tractor #18  
I'm still looking for a fan shroud if your parts tractor has one.

Steve

/ 2210 parts tractor #19  
Steve....any chance the hydraulic screen is the same used on a 2020D???

/ 2210 parts tractor #20  
Steve if the 3pt lift valve is the same as on a ym2000 id be interested. I will be over your way next week maybe?