My old thread ( converted mower deck into 3 pnt finish mower)

/ My old thread ( converted mower deck into 3 pnt finish mower) #1  

deepNdirt

Veteran Member
Tractor
yanmar YM-1700
Last edited:
   / My old thread ( converted mower deck into 3 pnt finish mower)
Oh Goody! we got some much needed rain this morning, and I can already see the grass starting to grow:) I'll get to use the mower again in about 3 days :D

/ My old thread ( converted mower deck into 3 pnt finish mower) #3  
Nice job,appears to be doing a nice job on the lawn. I like the fact that these mowers take a big swath and leave the lawn flat

/ My old thread ( converted mower deck into 3 pnt finish mower) #4  
Great job on the mower. That grass looks great.....all you need is a flag, a hole, some clubs and a little white ball. Nice....:thumbsup:

/ My old thread ( converted mower deck into 3 pnt finish mower) #5  
Nice find and super good job putting it together it looks factory and it works yahoo! :thumbsup:

/ My old thread ( converted mower deck into 3 pnt finish mower)
Thanks for the comments:), I've managed to cut mowing time in half, it used to take 2 hours with 42" cutting, now can do in only 1 hour with this 60" mower, I know the math don't add up but its true:D,
Trust me when I say this lawn is already a mini golf coarse it has all 18+holes , Rabbit and gopher holes that is,:D and when our 4-dachshund sniff them critters out, the holes become moon craters:cool: and that's when my tractor and FEL come in handy;) front and back lawn totals 2 acres, out of the 6 that we have, the 4 acres wooded part I leave for nature,;)

/ My old thread ( converted mower deck into 3 pnt finish mower) #7  
All I can say is you have some awesome scrap places where you live! That mower looks factory! You did a fabulous job adding the extra mounts and wheels. I just used a Woods finish mower the other day and it looked nearly identical.