Yanmar toy tractors

/ Yanmar toy tractors #1  

rScotty

Tractor
Kubota M59, JD530, JD310SG. Restoring Yanmar YM165D
I remember seeing scale models of a very few Yanmar tractors back when the tractors were being sold in the US. My dealer had a couple on the counter that he picked up when he went to sales meetings. Has anyone seen anything like that? It seems like several companies make models of everything JD ever built. Why not Yanmar?
rScotty

/ Yanmar toy tractors #2  
I'd LOVE a scale model of any Yanmar model. the only one's you can get are cheapo plastic ones from Hong Kong and they really don't look that realistic. i have many 1/16 scale MF's (grey ferg, MF 35, 135) that are metal and well made, great detail. wished they made Yannie's....:( i haven't bought a JD yet, they make plenty of model's in this brand but i can't bring myself to buy one :laughing:

/ Yanmar toy tractors #3  
Not that I have seen any Yanmar toy model tractors, But I'm sure there has to be, Just as we have here in the U.S. the JD toys for our children and the Green & yellow being an Icon, I'm sure over in Japan they have the Yanmar toy's for their children;) or do they give them the actual real tractor to play with::D
Perhaps someone should develop a market for Grey Yanmar toy tractors:thumbsup:

/ Yanmar toy tractors #4  
Yea they make them, a quick search of EBAY lists all thses. They all look to be made in japan, or should i say made for japanese market, as the boxes have japaneese on them. Im sure there made in china too.

They have the baby trackhoe's, combines and tractors with the tillers. One listed looks like a Ym series one of the later 02 or 20 series tractors with the green tiller and some look like newer FX tractors with a red tiller.

yanmar toy | eBay

/ Yanmar toy tractors #5  
$85 for a 3110D someone will get it looks precise as models go. :thumbsup:

/ Yanmar toy tractors #6  
Thats the same one thats second in the list thats bidding for like .99 cents right now.

/ Yanmar toy tractors #8  
Naw, but the one you saw is "new in the box", you have to pay that collector value for the box!! :laughing:

/ Yanmar toy tractors #9  
SSSheeesh, $85 US for the 3110. it's tiny compared to my MF's and they are metal and full of detail for the same price.

/ Yanmar toy tractors #10  
Those newer yanmar toys that have the red tiller are die cast so i think the 3110 may be as well?