Hello out there!

/ Hello out there! #1  

roger_scotty

Gold Member
Tractor
165D,336D,JD_530
Well, thanks for the breathing space. As a couple of you know, I lost a real good friend last fall and it sort of knocked me for a loop. I ended up needing a bit of breathing time and now that is done so............ /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif let's get back to some tractoring!
roger_scotty

/ Hello out there! #2  
Sorry about the loss, Roger, but glad to see you back.

/ Hello out there! #3  
We were worrying about you. Great to have you back. I hear it snowed out your way this winter. Are you dug out? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Here in PA we would be doing more tractoring if the rain would stop. Starting to look like "40 days and 40 nights". /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Chris

/ Hello out there! #4  
You had me worried. By the way, while you were gone, we all bought John Deere's!!!!!! Hey FYI, I finally (today) reversed my rear wheels and gained another 4 inches of width! (no bad jokes please). Welcome back, Brett

/ Hello out there! #5  
WELCOME BACK ROG!!!

If I put calsium in my turf tires will it prevent my machine from floating down stream? (no joke).
I have to cross from 1 field to the next, and now that I put on turf tires, I remember your floating fiasco.

And yes, we were all bad boys while you were gone
but I think its out of our system by now.
Its one of those mice will play while the cats away thing.

Im glad youre back Rog! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Tractor Ernie

/ Hello out there! #6  
A major loss in your life can certainly make you withdraw from everything. It's almost as if we punish ourselves for something over which we had little or no control. I know, it happened to me. I hurt my back and after 2 back operations I realized that there was no way I could be a spine surgeon any more. The irony in my case was, I felt that if I could have operated on my own back, I could have fixed it. I lost my career with over 15 years of education and that I had worked toward all my life (and I'm only 40 years old). It took me 3 years to get over it. Sometimes getting over it takes realizing that other people need you and you still can help others. Other times, you just have to work through it yourself. Everbody here needs your help and misses your knowlege and input (especially city boys like me who are clueless about tractors), and remember, we are asking for your help--so really you don't have any choice. I'm glad you are back and remember coming back and enjoying life is the only way to go (it doesn't mean you don't miss the one you lost, but would that person want you to give up on your life? I doubt it. We need your knowlege, help, and friendship.

Honestly-- if you need someone to talk to, e-mail me and I'll call.

Doc
CFoxMD@charter.net

/ Hello out there! #7  
Roger:

MY God, will-ya look what the cat draged in. It's Roger Scotty!!!
welcome back old timer, you have been dearly missed.

Whiskey

/ Hello out there! #8  
Great to have you back Roger. We were all thinking about you. I guess you'll spend the next 3 months catching up on all the posts!

Eugene

/ Hello out there! #9  
Sure good to have you back. And we all certainly understand whow rough it is to lose someone close. I certainly can appreciate how it makes some things seem insignificant! But you should truely be heartened by how much we all enjoyed learning from your experieinces (both good and bad!)

/ Hello out there! #10  
OK,OK, can we drop the warm fuzzies? Roger, I'm up to my fanny in a welding project and need your metal expertize?
Guys, this post does make me smile and realize that somehow we have formed a loose knit internet/tractor community. It's nice. bw
ROGER FOR INTERNET POSTMASTER GENERAL!!!!!!