Comparison Yanmar lawsuit.

/ Yanmar lawsuit. #301  
Just think, there are hundreds of thousands of old JD's, Fords, Massey's, Oliver's and IH that dont have ROPS, safety switches, PTO covers, etc. Wonder if the parent companies will follow yanmar's lead????
It's crazy!!!!

CNH, Agco, and JD will follow suit if this silliness continues, and prompt how safety minded they are as they pull support for, and remove from the market, the old tractors.

And then, of couse, what choice do we have, but to buy new tractors - from Yanmar, Agco, CNH, JD, Kubota.....

They are all kinda hoping this silliness does continue.

It is in their best intrest if the old iron is melted down, and they get to sell new plastic and pot metal machines.

You all don't get it. The parent comanies see this as an oppertunity, not as a bad thing?

More sales!

--->Paul

/ Yanmar lawsuit. #302  
I have a Honda tiller with a metal tag that says this tiller is designed to run at 2000 rpms.

/ Yanmar lawsuit. #304  
In our settlement, if all goes as it should, we should be able to service our customers' Yanmars for 24 months. Not ideal, but better than cutting people off completely. Wonder how Hoye is faring.

/ Yanmar lawsuit. #305  
That's what we are all holding our breath to learn.

I have sort of a vague idea that Aaron's parts service is separate from the original Hoye tractor sales - I hope sufficiently separate to survive this and continue on. He probably doesn't want too much speculation posted until this is all over so lets leave it at that.

/ Yanmar lawsuit. #306  
In our settlement, if all goes as it should, we should be able to service our customers' Yanmars for 24 months. Not ideal, but better than cutting people off completely. Wonder how Hoye is faring.

Settlement ?? Someone gave in to the Yanmar Lawyers

/ Yanmar lawsuit. #307  
He who has the most money wins. That pretty much sizes it up for us end users too not just the middle men like Hoye etc. my .002

/ Yanmar lawsuit. #308  
Settlement ?? Someone gave in to the Yanmar Lawyers

Any dealer with sense would settle. There is a chance that Yanmar would lose, but the precedents don't look good. Even if Yanmar lost, our attorneys would pocket $100,000-$200,000.

I'm not a gambling man.

/ Yanmar lawsuit. #309  
I'm not a gambling man.

I guess you will just have to bend over then. Some of these dealers have alot of $$$ to loose to do that. I don't think their suite holds water. If it does, a lot of dealers of all types would be in trouble