Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2330313233343536 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    Yanmar 2020D

AWESOME NEWS!
    Thanks,

Scotty Dive
    Yanmar YM2020D "Git er Done Too"
    Pictures! http://s139.photobucket.com/albums/q...t=dfc00199.pbw
    Yanmar Tractor Database - Click Link, then click file and download the excel file.: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxR...it?usp=sharing

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Bobcat CT235

Default Re: Yanmar lawsuit.

Aaron, you guys have lots of fans. I think it sad you had to go through all this but am sure glad you persevered.

Tractor
    Yanmar YM1500 Red & YM14 MkII

Yes that is good news i guess, losing money to those thieves! i am sure i can speak on behalf of alot of australians that buy parts from Hoye as we have nothing at all here for spare parts for Yanmar greys. even broken down tractors IF and WHEN they could be found still cost a fortune. if i was in the States i would be giving Hoye a run for their money collecting Yanmars at the prices you guys pay for complete tractors.....
    Paul YM1500 & YM14 MkII

Tractor
    Yanmar 2310D

That's great news, now I can stop wondering if I will be able to keep my tractor running. You all at Hoye are great I could not imagine what it would be like if you guys were not there to help us out. Well I guess I can imagine it because I would have a orange or green tractor sitting in my shop not a red one.

Tractor
    YM3810D Yanmar

I am waiting on the details to come out now like how dirty Yanmar got and what was the real agenda and especially what the court did about it!!!
    Yanmar YM3810D, LT duty 3pt hoe, 6' KK2 tiller, 6' KK box blade, 6 1/2' KK disc, 5' Howse bush hog, 5' Howse back blade, 9" Yellow PHD, 3 Husky chain saws 346XP NE, 359, 372XP. 07 HD Heritage Softail, Crack injectors, check compression, take 2 beers and call me. "Hey you didn't build that."

Tractor
    yanmar 186D....JD LT180....DR Brush Cutter

Quote Originally Posted by HoyeTractor View Post
    Hi Everyone! I just thought I'd post an update here since there seems to be a lot of interest again. I don't want to really get into the details of what went down but... we were able to reach an agreement with Yanmar. We are still here and not going anywhere. We took our legal flogging, spent truckloads of cash on legal fees, and are business as usual again.
    Aaron.....this is great news! You folks are terrific. I have used you for many parts on my 186D. Your team's knowledge is always helpful and your service is great!
    Is it just me.....or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?

I Intend to Live Forever.....So Far....So Good![

Tractor
    Yanmar YM1500

This is indeed great news! I have wondered if our source for parts might dry up. I'm thankful that Hoye will still be providing parts for Yanmar owners.

Tractor
    Yanmar 2020D

Well, it looks like this thread hasn't been updated in over 3 months. Does anybody have any scoop they can share?
    Thanks,

Scotty Dive
    Yanmar Tractor Database - Click Link, then click file and download the excel file.: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxR...it?usp=sharing

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by HoyeTractor View Post
    Hi Everyone! I just thought I'd post an update here since there seems to be a lot of interest again. I don't want to really get into the details of what went down but... we were able to reach an agreement with Yanmar. We are still here and not going anywhere. We took our legal flogging, spent truckloads of cash on legal fees, and are business as usual again.
    Glad to hear it! You guys have been a great resource. Wish Yanmar didn't make us fill out legal agreements for every single Yanmar we work on. That's gonna slow the parts pipeline down a lot....but people will have tractors that need to be worked on, so I imagine they'll probably cave and do it anyway.
    Massey Ferguson Tractors | TYM Tractors | Branson Tractors & UTVs | Yanmar Tractors | Bad Boy Mowers | Hustler Turf | Gravely | Ariens | Cub Cadet | Echo Power Equipment | Arctic Cat Side by Sides and ATVs | Landmaster UTVs | Near Dallas/Fort Worth, TX in Granbury

Big Red's Equipment Sales
    www.bigredsonline.net

Tractor
    Yanmar 2020D

It seems that hoye and fredericks are still in business without any changes that I am aware of and thats a great thing. Does anyone know what the terms were that dealers had to agree on?
    Thanks,

Scotty Dive

Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2330313233343536 ... LastLast