YM3110D help

/ YM3110D help #1  

Tractorgirl

Tractor
Mitsubishi MT3201 4WD
Hi all,

I'm on a budget so getting my dream Kubota has went out the window. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Anyways, I've been looking at the YM3110D and have found a couple online that interest me. Has anyone had any experience with this model? What are the pros and cons? Anything else or is there another brandI need to consider?
We need at least a 35 hp and 4wd is a must.

I found a place on the web called EFC Equip EFC Equipment located in WA. Has anyone dealt with them? And if so, what is your opinioin?

They have the YM3110D 4wd with Koyer a Koyker loader for $7200. Is this a decent price? Here's a link to the pic.

As our property is in WV, are there dealers that may be in that area with the same type of prices?

Thanks for any assistance!!!

Rhonda

/ YM3110D help #2  
Tractorgirl,
Buck at EFC is excellent to deal with.
But if you're looking for something closer to WV ( less distance to haul it ), try Wayne at LMTC .

/ YM3110D help
Thanks for the the input about the dealer. He sounds great.

Now, anyone know anything about the 3110D?

Thanks!

/ YM3110D help #5  
I sent you an email on this but I will post it here also. I no longer ship tractors east of Montana. For a couple of reasons. It isn’t fair to sell tractors in areas that I cannot support. If the tractor breaks down then I can't help. So you will take it to your local dealer who will be upset with me and not feel inclined to help you. I am also sending you a tractor sight unseen and pictures can hide a thousand problems. I have never felt comfortable doing that. If the customer can’t come to my yard to physically see the tractor then I will not sell it to them. The other reason is shipping. I used to spend hours everyday on the phone with shippers getting quotes. Customers never liked the price. I have a great shipping network in the Pacific Northwest and customers get the best rates I can get them short of using a gun. You have great dealers in your area, support them, so that when you need them they will still be in business to help you.

The 3110D is a big tractor and I have never had any major problems with any that we have sold.

Buck