Value of Yanmar 140D w/front bucket, rear blade, pto tiller,new front tires

/ Value of Yanmar 140D w/front bucket, rear blade, pto tiller,new front tires #1  

kg70

Tractor
Yanmar 140D
Hello to all,

I am a new member to this amazing site! I am realy impressed with the conversations between members and how helpful everyone is!!!!!!!!!

I need some help with the value of a 1984 Yanmar 140D, 4x4, new front tires, good rear tires, starts easily, runs smooth, cold not find hourmeter, good hydraulics.

My cousin ( who has since passed on) bought it new in 1984 and used it for a small garden and mostly for snow removal on their entrance road.

I have been put in charge to sell this machine for the estate.

I would appreciate it very much if someone out there in ciber space has some information and could give me an idea of the tractors worth.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

kg70

/ Value of Yanmar 140D w/front bucket, rear blade, pto tiller,new front tires #2  
Hello to all,

I am a new member to this amazing site! I am realy impressed with the conversations between members and how helpful everyone is!!!!!!!!!

I need some help with the value of a 1984 Yanmar 140D, 4x4, new front tires, good rear tires, starts easily, runs smooth, cold not find hourmeter, good hydraulics.

My cousin ( who has since passed on) bought it new in 1984 and used it for a small garden and mostly for snow removal on their entrance road.

I have been put in charge to sell this machine for the estate.

I would appreciate it very much if someone out there in ciber space has some information and could give me an idea of the tractors worth.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

kg70
$2500 to $3500 up to 5000 if it had a loader