Dealer Looking for a Yanmar Dealer

/ Looking for a Yanmar Dealer #1  

robertm

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2660
I was asking around the Kubota forum for tiller input and recommendations, and several pointed me to the Yanmar tillers. Does anyone know of a Yanmar dealer in the Northern Illinois to Southern Wisconsin area that might sell Yanmar tillers? Thanks.

/ Looking for a Yanmar Dealer #3  
Isn't Len from Shaefer Town & Country Tractor in Illinois? I talked to him when I bought my tiller and he said he had a few.

I think his e-mail is sheaftractor@coiinc.com but not sure. Maybe Len or someone else can verify

/ Looking for a Yanmar Dealer #4  
That's correct, Mike. He's in Dixon, which is in northern Illinois, however he may be on vacation or something. Haven't seen any of his posts on any forum for about a week.

/ Looking for a Yanmar Dealer #5  
I had a pleasant supprise when a man showed up in my booth Saturday morning in Collinsville, Al. After some conversation I realized it was Lens. He's on vacation and we talked for about hour. I have a booth there every Saturday morning, its fun talking to the people.

/ Looking for a Yanmar Dealer #6  
robertm
Please send me a private email either on the forum or at my home email listed on my website. I would be happy to help!
Tried calling you back several times but it was busy.
Thanks for the referral EFC
Nick