/ New Member #1  

msuttner

Tractor
Jinma 184
I just got a used tractor from EFC and Buck took very good care of me. I got a 2210BD and I think it a great fit for me. I have used it to cut the field, and am now making a horse arena for my wife's riding pleasure. I have been reading the post's of other members and have found it very helpful. Thanks to all... and thank you Buck /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ New Member #2  
Welcome to the board. If you're like me you'll spend almost as much time here as you do on your tractor.

Eugene

/ New Member #3  
msuttner
Welcome to the forum ! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Buck sells good tractors & stands behind them too (unless they are in reverse)
I took a trip up to meet him & look around, I was greatly impressed by his shop, workers, stock & showroom.
Have fun & keep the red side up
Tractor Ernie

/ New Member #4  
Welcome to the board. You'll enjoy it here. It's a nice friendly place where the guys (and ladies) tend to look out for each other.

Hope you enjoy your new tractor. Nothing like the smell of diesel early in the morning!

/ New Member #5  
msuttner,
Welcome.........Buck will treat you right as you well know already /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jerry

/ New Member #6  
   / New Member #7  
Welcome to the boards,
You will find that there is a great deal knowledge here and a great bunch of people to chat with. Congrats on your new Yanmar, Buck is a good egg and a very informative dealer. If you have any questions, he's your guy!
Keep tractoring,
Nick