Is this a rebranded Yanmar?

/ Is this a rebranded Yanmar? #2  
Dunno what it is but I don't see anything in its appearance that is shared with Yanmar.

The tiller looks like Yanmars from the 1970s. I doubt it was original on the tractor.

Given that loader and tiller, and the location, I wonder if this NH went through Coldwater's shop to clean it up to sell.

/ Is this a rebranded Yanmar? #3  
The photo says it's a TC30, which according to Tractordata is powered by a Shibaura. So I would think it is not a Yanmar machine

/ Is this a rebranded Yanmar? #5  
Yea the fords were shirabu or how ever you spell it. Look for the engine ID tag. If it was a yanmar you will see the tag, you will also see what ever brand makes the engine. Oh right this is for sale, so im guessin you can just look at it?

/ Is this a rebranded Yanmar? #6  
yep thats a coldwater loader, prolly an import and they've run it thru their shop.

/ Is this a rebranded Yanmar? #7  
Oh right this is for sale, so im guessin you can just look at it?

The OP looks to be from western Washington. The sale tractor is over at the Tri-Cities of Pasco, Richland and Kenniwick, near the Hanford nuclear site. All about 300 miles from Seattle

/ Is this a rebranded Yanmar? #8  
That is a true TC30 New Holland , has a Shibaura engine in it. It was an economy Boomer model.

Click here for a 2005 webpage of New Holland

/ Is this a rebranded Yanmar?
What confused me was the "powershift" in the ad, now I see the seller means hyrdo tranny. Thanks for the reply inspector and for the link.

/ Is this a rebranded Yanmar? #10  
we had 15 to 18 tc30 4x4 on a cash sale from a big nursery that came in.they needed loaders all they did at the nursery was pull carts. so we wholesale them out over the U.S nice tractors.shibaura are nice tractors. look at p21 shibaura tractors.