Yanmar dealers

/ Yanmar dealers #1  

winston1

Tractor
Bobcat CT235
I noticed in browsing the net that RCO Tractor is now an authorized Yanmar dealer. That is on Yanmars sight. RCO's web sight says updates are in progress. No mention of the old Yanmars. That is one way to avoid a law suit. :D http://us.yanmar.com/where-to-buy/

Last edited:
   / Yanmar dealers #2  
I'm pleased to hear of this resolution if true. It sounds like a win-win for both parties. Whether you hate the lawsuit, or sympathize with Yanmar, I think we all want them and their dealers to succeed and grow in the U.S. market.

/ Yanmar dealers #3  
My bet would be that they no longer will deal with any "grey" matters......Not if they want to stay an authorized dealer.

/ Yanmar dealers #4  
Maybe Yanmar just found a better bunch of guys doing business at RCO and decided to do business with them. I know I did....Now let's work on changing the colors to Yanmar livery.

HS

/ Yanmar dealers #5  
My opinion was that their biz was not going like they wanted or they saw an opportunity. THEY WERE DOING NOTHING ILLEGAL, you can buy and rebuild what you want and then resell it for a profit. if your doing good and profiting in ur current biz model, why change it? Like i said maybe they see an opportunity to go another direction? THIS does not make any sense thouugh. Hoye is listed, they sell only parts? to get out of lawsuit do they now have to become a yanmar dealer and sell yanmar tractors new as well as parts? if they do this it would alienate their customer base! Sorry for the random caps im on an unsmart cell phone, changing things is not as easy as PC.

/ Yanmar dealers #6  
Oh! The ROP Patrol LOL. Anyone remember that B/?

/ Yanmar dealers #7  
I purchased a 1700 there several years ago and just recently purchased the 2900...(bought 10 more acres) it was the gray market Yanmar that led me to purchasing a new one...I was glad to learn they became a YM dealer. and I can't say enough good things about the RCO guys....they have been awesome on both transactions.