2200 Transmission filter;Hydraulic drain

/ 2200 Transmission filter;Hydraulic drain #1  

Anonymous Poster

I just drained what I hope was the hydraulic fluid from the drain plug that was to the left and just in front of the PTO spline. I drained about 5 gallons which was brown and milky and replaced it with 5 gallons of fresh fluid into the dipstick hole beside the gearshift on the transmission. NOW, for my problems...the hose for my loader has been tapped into a reservoir to the rear and under my seat that I presume used to have a dipstick. When I was draining the transmission fluid, the level in this reservoir never went down even when the fluid stopped draining. Is there another drain for this reservoir?? SECOND problem...I have removed every plate that I could find on this tractor and never found a transmission filter. On the left of the transmission housing beside the gearshift is a square plate with 4 bolts that looks as if it is welded there. Would this be the filter that close to the shifter? Any help you can give me about this would be greatly appreciated by an amateur who loves this tractor. Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ 2200 Transmission filter;Hydraulic drain #2  
Recon
What model do you have?

/ 2200 Transmission filter;Hydraulic drain
Model is a 2200. I had the 3 point down and the loader down when I was draining the fluid. I have several manuals, but nothing I see in them looks like my model.