Tractor Sizing New to Yanmar Tractors

/ New to Yanmar Tractors #11  
Yea i dont think you will be able to cultivate tomatoes after the first 2 months of growth??

/ New to Yanmar Tractors
After the first two months I line the ground around the plants with newspaper to keep the weed growth down.

/ New to Yanmar Tractors #13  
I to am from Georgia, I am from Trion, which is about 40 miles south of Chattanooga, Tn. and about 95 miles north of Atlanta. I have a ym 2000, had it about 12 years. We got it from over in Alabama, Fredricks, I think. The only implements I have in a tiller, 4' rotary cutter, 4' box scrape, and just recently got a boom pole. I use to cut my back lot, and occasional box scrape driveways. I did use it to scrape the snow from neighbors driveway, we got about 8" in January 2011, it was gone in 2 days time. Good luck with your Yanmar, you will get good service out of it.

/ New to Yanmar Tractors #14  
Here is this years first corn the crop that was in that pic Winston refers to thanks btw Winston! I do a double row single furrow because its easier to mow and pick later on and I flood irrigate also better 2 rows at once than one at a time I think. (typical 30-40 mph Kansas wind blowing when I took the pic)

That and I am lazy I dont pull many weeds unless they are high enough I dont have to get on my knees. The electric string keeps the coons out pretty well it got my kitty once and she wont help me in the garden anymore poor little girl I felt terrible about that.

Attachments

• IMG_0530 (1280x956).jpg
    IMG_0530 (1280x956).jpg
    918.4 KB · Views: 149
   / New to Yanmar Tractors #16  
Thanks we got plenty out of it!

The second crop was a total flop it tasseled and no corn on the stalks elifino what happened? So I mowed and tilled $27 worth of seed and 76 days of water into free mulch win some lose some I guess. :laughing: