YM1500 for sale whole or parts

/ YM1500 for sale whole or parts #1  

kathol233

Tractor
many
Hello, I have a ym1500 I recently purchased at a consignment auction, when I got home with it and started cleaning it up I found that the block has been broken and repaired and the repair is seeping water. The tractor does run.
I have it for sale as a whole tractor or I will sell parts from it to try and get a little of my investment back.
If anyone might be interested the tractor is located in north central Arkansas and I can be contacted at: kathol233@flippinweb.com

thanks,

Bruce

Attachments

• Picture 975.jpg
    Picture 975.jpg
    406.7 KB · Views: 296
   / YM1500 for sale whole or parts
you can fix that.it still a good tractor.

This had a piece about the size of a baseball broken out of the block. Someone then welded it back in.

How do you fix?

Bruce

/ YM1500 for sale whole or parts #4  
you can weld that.i have welded a lot of them.my dad was a old seabee and we welded big cast pump in the old days.he let me welded with him when i was 13 all stick in the old day.i am 54 now.now with mig welders and co2 it not that hard.if i can help you let me know you can call me.my dad seen i was not good at school so let me go to work.i loved being a welder. i did not like school so i am a better welder then speller. the guy that welded it the first time my not have been good at it.i made a lot loader for ym1500s. i have a ym1700 welded block that i use run like a top.hop that helps.Ray

/ YM1500 for sale whole or parts #5  
What are you asking for it?

I'll try welding it and see what happens.

I was hoping to get $800.00 out of it.

/ YM1500 for sale whole or parts #8  
you can weld that.i have welded a lot of them.my dad was a old seabee and we welded big cast pump in the old days.he let me welded with him when i was 13 all stick in the old day.i am 54 now.now with mig welders and co2 it not that hard.if i can help you let me know you can call me.my dad seen i was not good at school so let me go to work.i loved being a welder. i did not like school so i am a better welder then speller. the guy that welded it the first time my not have been good at it.i made a lot loader for ym1500s. i have a ym1700 welded block that i use run like a top.hop that helps.Ray

Coldwater is correct. cast iron can be welded with great success. It might require a specialty shop, but it certainly can be done.

/ YM1500 for sale whole or parts #10  
i was thinking the same thing. The tires are worth an easy $300, the trans if working is worth that $800, the radiator an easy $50. and on and on. I dont think you have to worry. someone will snap it up for parts. Esp if it runs right now and just leaks!!