info on oil filter for ym1500

/ info on oil filter for ym1500 #1  

billymc

Silver Member
Tractor
yanmar ym1500 also massey ferguson 35 son
hi forgot to post in last topic.can anybody tell me if the oil filter for the ym1500 is the same as the ym220 and ym180? thanks

/ info on oil filter for ym1500 #2  
According to Hoyes sight they are the same.

/ info on oil filter for ym1500
is that the fuel filter to winston1. just ive seen a someone advertsie with 9 oil filters and a fuel filter cheap

/ info on oil filter for ym1500 #4  
i think pretty much all these YM tractors have the same oil filter, and was thinking most take the same fuel filter?

ok thanks clemsonfor. just didnt want to buy incase they were wrong fit. Billy

/ info on oil filter for ym1500 #6  
I bought a fuel filter # 3262 from NAPA and I could not get it to work on my 1500. Seems like to top hole with the o-ring was too small. I tried turning it as I was pushing up on it and it would not go over the pipe like the old one did so I cleaned the old one and put it back on.

o i did not buy the filters but was told that mitsubushi isexi d1300 engine filter fitted it . but i havent tried it yet i had a d1300 and have a filter for it so will try it at service time and let you know its a cooper filter i got for it here in the uk

/ info on oil filter for ym1500 #8  
is that the fuel filter to winston1. just ive seen a someone advertsie with 9 oil filters and a fuel filter cheap

Hoyes is showing the same fuel filter for the 3 models.