fx235 power shift trans install

/ fx235 power shift trans install #1  

agreen

Tractor
yanmar fx235
i am in need of speaking with someone who has had hands on experience with working on theses yanmar powershift trans. my rear ring and pinion broke so i had to pull it apart and changed them, now i have the new ones in and i cannot get the center powershift portion to line back up. i cant get it to connect to the back half of trans also cant get it to connect with the front half of tractor.

/ fx235 power shift trans install #2  
Probably don't want to hear this. At this point,I would (if possible) load it all up and take it to spalding tractor or to Fredricks. (of course,call 1st) Sorry,This is all the help I can offer

/ fx235 power shift trans install
well i have kept at it and i have got the powershift portion to line up with the back half (trans and rear end housing). i am pretty confident i can get the rest to line up with the front half of the tractor. im gonna weld a cradle type thing together with casters put the back half of tractor on it and see if i can push it back together and bolt the center of tractor up. thanks for the info about spalding tractor tho might be useful somehow.