Ke-2 Yanmar

/ Ke-2 Yanmar #1  

quailman115

Tractor
2310D
There is a Ke-2 Yanmar currently offered for sale on Ebay. Never heard of a ke-2 -- anyone familar with that model?

Thanks,

William

/ Ke-2 Yanmar #2  
I went and looked at it. Its a nice looking little tractor. I imagine it is a newer model just looking at it. Most of the peoplle on here have older models. Mine is an F 20 D and I believe it was buiilt from 84 and I dont know when they stopped building them or even if they have stopped. My wheels are all marked 3/84 so I expect mine was built in 84 or 85 at the latest.. Maybe you could ask the seller what the wheels say on them.
Ralph /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Ke-2 Yanmar #3  
Hi all, I'm a newbie to the board, but I was the one who purchased the Ke-2 off of ebay. I haven't received it yet, but I spoke with the dealer and asked him about it. He said that the Ke series replaced the f/fx series and that it's a late model tractor 95-99. It's basically a newer version of the F13D.

/ Ke-2 Yanmar #4  
Actually there was another series between the F/FX's and the KE's that I know of. The F/FX's had 2 digit model numbers such as the F24 or FX32. Then there was the 3 digit tractors such as F215 and so on.

/ Ke-2 Yanmar #5  
There must have been one for sale a year ago. I noticed the original posts were from 2003 not 04. Anyway, I bought the tractor for landscaping work on a house I'm building I'm also hoping to do some touch up grading with it using a box blade. I'll be looking to this board for much advise in the future. I've only rented tractors in the past, but was sick of not having one when I needed it so I bit the bullet and bought one. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Ke-2 Yanmar #6  
Hey, post a pic when you get it. I saw those on the Yanmar site a few years ago, (I think). Anyway, I got a FF205D from a private fellow, doing a private container in Md. I've been having a ball with my tractor. Finally got the box blade flat and it is peeing up this SC red clay like crazy. Good luck with yours. brett w

/ Ke-2 Yanmar #7  
Here is the auction with a few pics... I'll post some more feedback after I receive it and use it for a while...

web page

/ Ke-2 Yanmar #8  
Nice lookin machine, what brand name is the loader ?
Ern.

/ Ke-2 Yanmar #9  
He says the loader is his own brand--similar to a koyker but reinforced a little more (according to him anyway).