F22D mystery knob under seat

/ F22D mystery knob under seat #11  
I stand on my draft control thinking. Here is the draft lever on my 2002d and valve. Very similiar. I can control drop speed with my draft control lever but not near as smoothly as with the slow descent/stop valve.

Attachments

• 100_2040.JPG
    100_2040.JPG
    993 KB · Views: 108
  • 100_4959.JPG
    100_4959.JPG
    255.9 KB · Views: 108
   / F22D mystery knob under seat
I stand on my draft control thinking. Here is the draft lever on my 2002d and valve. Very similiar. I can control drop speed with my draft control lever but not near as smoothly as with the slow descent/stop valve.
Interesting, that is the same behavior on the F22D. Although I traced the lever down on mine and it goes into the case. There is no place (that I can see) to attach a cable to communicate lever movement to an external attachment. thoughts ??

/ F22D mystery knob under seat #14  
Thanks for standing in for me Winston. So far it looks like your spot on. Did note on the pic you posted the "draft control" linkage is on the right while on the F series it is on the left side. In the last post you linked to one of my pictures the cable connected to the "draft control" linkage is running back to the tiller.

The draft control lever is the one on the left, next to the 3-pt up/dn lever in the pic Nick posted. Yes, it will cause the 3-pt to rise/lower but at which point all depends on where the linkage is positioned for the cable going back to the tiller.

Looking over the first link Winston posted, seems to me I gave a pretty good description of how the draft and tilt controls work.